A graduate from the university of Nottingham, currently head of social media and marketing over @myrunwaygroup . Music curator. Editor. Writer. Passionate about all things music and all things social.
Projects credited in
- The Floor Magazine: Issue 001The Floor is an online and print magazine that celebrates and highlights creative (literary) arts. The content spans from poetry to music- also including theatre, book, tv & film. The seasonal mag essentially starts where Filmore's Floor ends. It gives a more in-depth and detailed insight into the lives of the artists whilst simultaneously showcasing their work.
- Young & Creative | My Runway Group X Goldman Sachs Employability MasterclassEach Year Goldman Sachs collaborates with an organisation or charity that engages in community work. Their staff dedicate hours of their expertise and professional knowledge towards this project. this year My Runway Group's Creative Industry Masterclass dubbed 'PURSUING F.A.M.E' which will cover: LEADERSHIP, CV & COVER LETTER BUILDING, PRACTICAL FOCUS GROUPS and LEADERSHIP. ` We are excited to connect passion driven creatives in the youth community with resource people in diverse areas of the A1
- RUN THIS TOWNHow many times have you wondered how some outstanding people manage to do what they do? Keeping updated with greatness via their instagram accounts clearly can't be enough. I curated Run This Town to connect passion driven creatives with people who have achieved greatness and excellence in their various fields. These monthly live conversation session will be held at the Hospital Club.
Head of marketing and social mediaMy Runway Group
London, United KingdomFreelance
• Creating and executing marketing campaigns through social media channels • Scheduling social media posts through Hootsuite • Curating content to be posted on social media platforms • Conducting interviews and acting as press liaison at internal and external events • Community management across social media platforms • Management of social media insights and data using analytics
PR internThe Walt Disney Company
London, United KingdomInternship
• Writing and drafting press releases as part of the public relations team • Creating social media and marketing strategies for upcoming Disney shows and films • Design of internal communication notices posters and flyers • Filing and administering manual documents • Working on Excel and Gorkana (Media Database) to update and revise PR lists and charts • Organising and helping to manage internal events and interacting with guests to ensure succes
+ Show more
- Social Media Marketing
- Brand Marketing
- Event Organisation
- Marketing Strategy
- Community Management
- Article Writing
- Music Curation