I’m a US born designer who moved to the UK to pursue art and design. I am a multidisciplinary artist with a 2:1 Bachelors in Arts degree in Graphic Design Communication from UAL Chelsea College of Arts.
- Horse Show BannerI was hired to design a banner for a photographer who was working a rodeo. To promote the photography business she had me put together a few photos and her contact. Her website uses the same color I used for the background and I laid it out well for people to read from far away. This helped me figure out the best files to save for large banners and what printing services are expecting when they receive a file for print.
- Martini TypefaceI wanted to play around with type and create a typeface since I have always loved typography. I started off playing around with different styles and questioned what I wanted to communicate. Some inspiration I found that brought me to my final outcome was art deco 30's to 60's cocktail posters. They were so beautifully designed and laid out they really communicated the sultry, jazzy feel I was looking to show in my own work.
- Ethical Shopping GuideI created this shopping guide to put on Instagram for people who are looking for ethical brands to shop from. Since Instagram has become a shopping app in addition to a social media platform, buying from brands has become easier than before. To get involved with how the app has changed I created a short animated mixed-media video that is fun and useful for those sustainable shoppers.
- Keep the Ocean ColorfulFor a collaborative project, there were categories that split up people into teams. The team I was in was security. For our focus, we chose the environment and how it either needs security or creates its own for humans. Looking at coral reefs and the phenomenon of coral bleaching. These natural ecosystems create security for the creatures in the water as well as the people upon the shores on which they reside. The protection coral reefs need is urgent so my group and I created an imaginary exhib
- Sara De Bondt PosterChelsea College Tuesday talks presented Sara De Bondt and offered students the chance to make posters. Like the Pentagram project, I was looking forward to working on my poster design skills and layout plus creating some work to promote this talk. I did artist research for style reference and created a couple based on her work.
- Pentagram PostersTuesday evenings at Chelsea college there are talks held by artists and designers for students and alumni to attend. Since this happened during the pandemic the talks moved to online. We were offered the opportunity to create posters that would be posted on Instagram to promote the talks. Michael Beirut from Pentagram was going to give a talk so for my posters I tried out a few different styles. The first ones were based on Pentagram itself, with their main color scheme being black, white, and r
+ View all
Gallery InvigilatorNew North Press
- London, United KingdomPart Time
I helped out invigilating at the New North Press letterpress studio during their show Reverting to Type. It was an amazing experience to be in the studio and be around such inspiring work focused on activism. During my studies I had the chance to print at this studio so getting to come back and work was such a great experience.
- Graphic Communication
- Graphic Design
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Indesign
- Adobe Photoshop
- Voice Over
- Voice Acting
- Fashion Communication
- Sustainable Design
- Mixed Media
- Branding Identity
- Animated Gif
- Gif Animation
- Trend Forecasting
- Fashion Trends
- Poster Design
- Social Communications
- Social Media