- The Big TaboobThe Big Taboob is an awareness campaign that supports young girls facing anxiety brought on through developing mature body forms at an unduly early age. Research shows that this under-recognised phenomenon leads to body confidence issues. The project uses animated illustration and mermaid characters as narrative devices, voicing commonly faced issues and concerns. It aims to make body image anxieties easier to acknowledge and discuss. An accompanying website contains guidance, a story feed and
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- Arts University of Bournemouth, Visual CommunicationVisual Communication’s vision explores and examines the importance of visual communication in relation to culture and society, whilst championing the significance of an interdisciplinary approach. The course is interested in interdisciplinary processes of developing ideas and communicating through visual language. Visual communication is a continuum and seamless spectrum of creative activity, from conceptual practice to mainstream design. Visual Communication produces graduates who are able t28
- The RamblersThis one week live brief was set by agency CHS to design beyond the obvious and create a unique restaurant brand themed around the country side, located in an urban environment. We picked flavours from the menu to create the illustrations, to support this, we selected a colour palette of earthly colours, as well as navy as the main brand colour to create a relaxed, sophisticated environment. The Ramblers adopts a rustic and quirky feel for the restaurant to feel on trend.
- Do something that makes sense, in a world that doesn’tThis OOH campaign aims to convince city-dwellers that downloading Audible and their 30-day free trial is something that makes sense. Through the colourful, quirky campaign, it shows that the audience can fit Audible in their day no matter way the activity.
- The RamblersThe Ramblers is a restaurant that is themed around the country side, located in an urban environment. Illustrations of healthy ingredients are the main visual element of the brand to promote the menu’s homely, good quality food. To support this, we selected a colour palette of earthly colours, as well as navy as the main brand colour to create a relaxed, sophisticated environment. This was a brief set by CHS Creative.
Work ExperienceCHS Creative
- Bournemouth, United KingdomInternship
I spent my 1 week at CHS Creative gaining the experience of working in a design agency. I gave my design input on client briefs through my illustration and graphic design skills.
Graphic DesignerDub Box Adventures
- United KingdomFreelance
I had fun working with Dub Box Adventures by giving my creative input on branding for the company, as well as, illustrating designs to be placed on glamping vehicles and products.
- 2D Animation
- Graphic Design
- Visual Communication