For the past two years I have specialised in creating Giphy Stickers for brands. I can concept, design, animate and illustrate, working on them from start to finish to really bring collections to life. I've created Stickers for brands such as: Martini, Maltesers, ASDA, Bodyform, Samsung, Trouva & Transport For London, as well as many independent brands. These stickers have accumulated over 4 billion views and I believe are a must-have advertising tool for brands who are passionate about growing their social channels, and connecting with their audience. I have 6 years experience working at award winning advertising agencies, working across global brands and creating work with a multidisciplinary skill set. working in digital design as a social hybrid. My work experience and my degree in Illustration & Animation has really merged together for me to become a Giphy sticker specialist and if you are looking for a set, I'm your gal. If you'd like to chat about a future project, email me at: email@example.com https://www.harrietphillips.com/ Personal Giphy Channel: https://giphy.com/harrietphillips Past workplaces: AMV BBDO / 2018-2020 Sticky content / 2017-2018 VML Australia / 2015-2016 Tate Gallery / 2008-2015
- #TheMassiveOvershare Giphy Stickers (Maltesers)I designed and animated a collection of Giphy Stickers for Maltesers. These stickers run as part of Maltesers new campaign #TheMassiveOvershare, which encourages oversharing of the heavy stuff around new motherhood, that is normally taboo, to break silence and normalise mental health struggles for new mums. https://www.campaignlive.co.uk/article/maltesers-themassiveovershare-amv-bbdo/1709926
- Trouva Giphy StickersAnimated 20 stickers for the Trouva 2020 Christmas campaign - they used the stickers on their website to highlight products and work as gift guide and also used them across Instagram stories. Please note these stickers were designed by Trouva and my role was to animate the designs to life!
- Giphy Stickers for BodyformI created a series of giphy stickers to go along side the latest campaign Wombstories from Bodyform by AMVBBDO. Allow these characters to represent all the emotions your womb goes through and let's break the silence. search #wombstories on Instagram Stories! TV ad: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZoFqIxlbk0
+ View all
Mid-weight Digital DesignerAMV BBDO
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Digital Designer & Photographer at AMV BBDO - Anything from creative, design, photography, animation and Illustration - working on brands such as Mars, Bacardi, ASDA, Samsung, BT, Guinness, PepsiCo, Essity and IKEA. My speciality was creating Giphy Stickers for brands
+ Show more
- Art Directing
- Social Advertising
- Digital Design
BA (Hons) Illustration & AnimationKingston University London
- Kingston upon Thames, United Kingdom
2:1 Developed excellent knowledge of design, layout, conceptual development, presentation and life and location drawing. - Completed large scale design projects demonstrating excellent time management, planning skills, seeing the project through, from conception to final presentation. - Gained considerable commercial awareness through industry lectures and live briefs including the Royal Opera House & The Horniman Museum. - Assisted in production of a high-quality presentation with a small group. Confidently demonstrated excellent presentation and pitching skills.