You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Do you really want to delete project Loom promotion?
Do you really want to delete project ‘The Meeting’ - REP Theatre?
Do you really want to delete project The Holocaust - A Scar That Never Heals?
Do you really want to delete project Incidental Gender?
Do you really want to delete project 35mm film ?
Recent graduate in Film production Technology, eagerly looking to put the skills I have into camera operation and editing to the test with a creative flair.Locked Pro Plan feature
- Responsible for assisting the filming of promotional material for an all deaf production at the Birmingham Repertory Theatre (REP). This role involved being able to film independent from a script and be confident in keeping up with the talent on stage. - Using a Canon C300 with a macro lens, my skills of keeping up with a performer on stage, despite constant movement from them, was enhanced, expanding my ability to pull focus where necessary to ensure the talent were in constant focus.
- Responsible for the lighting and filming of the documentary ‘The Holocaust - A Scar that Never Heals’ - Camera used was a Canon C300, as well as a Canon C100 with an Atomos Ninja attached, which enhanced my skill ability in being able to operate a Canon video camera. These cameras were used to ensure that the playback was suitable for broadcast specifications. - Made in association with University College London (UCL) which entailed that communication with them has to remain at a professional standard - Responsible for booking and guaranteeing the safekeeping of equipment for return. - Booking out equipment entailed finding equipment compact enough to travel large distances, as the project was based in London and equipment was being travelled from Birmingham on a weekly basis. - Working with elderly people entailed that their comfort in the production was a priority, where factors such as harsh lighting may come into play, therefore communication to guarantee their comfort was important. - The film was viewed at a premiere at the ODEAN cinema in Birmingham, and received further interest from the UCL itself.
- Working with fashion student to communicate ideas and concepts through a visual medium. - Involved discussing ideas and concepts and how to communicate such through film - Camera used was a BlackMagic cinema camera, which assisted in expanding a skillset in how to operate a cinematic camera.
- Responsible for overseeing editing processes and video shoots. This guaranteed that an expansion of knowledge into these areas of production and post-production were gained. - Responsible for taking photography of products for online retail, entailing that my knowledge of photography; in terms of what makes a photograph look professional, were expanded upon. - Keeping equipment in check and ensuring that all equipment taken for a days filming were returned and in functional condition. - Expanded I.T. skills through the practice of helping with e-commerce and ensuring that products were easily
- Advanced Film Studies UG2 - 88.0 - Narrative Design UG2 - 80.0 - Studio Production - 64.0 - Production Techniques UG2 - 67.0 - Post Production and Video Manipulation UG2 - 70.0 - Image Technology UG2 - 71.0 - Pre-Visualisation UG3 - 72.0 - Film Production Planning UG3 - 65.0
Psychology (C), English Literature (B), Media Studies (B)