I’m a born fighter. I came into this world 11 weeks premature and I’ve been fighting the odds ever since. I have experienced wins large and small, heartbreak, headaches, loss, stupidly late nights and horribly early mornings trying to crack that impossible brief, hallelujah moments, relief, redundancy, trolls, group hugs, high-fives, hand shakes, nervousness, bewilderment, excitement – all those things that make us stronger. I’m determined to challenge the thinking of the world. I push for better work, seek out challenges and opportunities, strive for stronger thinking and have a passion for ideas that might just change the world.
- Calling All Will Smiths, Bright, Netflix Our mission was to spread the word that Netflix is the place for internationally anticipated blockbusters, via the release of its first high-budget movie, Bright. But with Bright launching simultaneously across 190 countries, our challenge was how to launch and promote the film in Australia with almost no access to its main star Will Smith. Celebrities never come to Australia. So we put the call out to find Australians legally named ‘Will Smith’ to take Hollywood superstar Will Smith’s place a
- Nans Are Hyped, The Crown, NetflixHow do you bring baby boomers and millenials together and be excited about the same thing? We created 'Netflix with Nan' social media content piece for the launch of season 2 of The Crown on Netflix. These nans are hyped about the release of The Crown. Watch 'Nans Are Hyped' video here.
- An Extra Hour of Dark, Coopers Dark Ale BeerCoopers Dark Ale is traditionally enjoyed during the colder, darker months of the year. The end of Daylight Saving usually marks the beginning of the Dark Ale season. On the 5th of April 2015 we created a public service announcement (newspaper and social media content) to remind people to wind back their clocks and enjoy an extra hour of dark with Coopers Dark Ale.
Projects credited in
- Equal Lens: meet 100 women photographersAn equal shot for women photographers After looking through the books of over 70 leading commercial photography agents, we found that women accounted for less than 25% of those represented. This isn’t because of a lack of talent, or a lack of desire from agents, creative agencies or clients. It’s a structural problem that must be addressed with big collective actions, such as an industry-wide commitment to always include women photographers on the lists that clients and agencies select from.119
- This International Women’s Day, meet the 200 Women Redefining the Creative Industry in 2018Discover our 2020 list here This International Women's Day, we asked influential icons to nominate 10 trailblazing women who they believe are redefining the creator landscape. The result? A unique and incredible list of 200 trailblazing women breaking barriers and inspiring change! Only 36% of jobs in the creative sector are currently filled by women. At the top of the tree there’s an even bigger problem - women make up only 11% of Creative Directors. In an attempt to change this, our month-lo165
+ Show more
- Art Direction
- Social Media
- Graphic Design
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Integrated Marketing
- Brand Developent
- Marketing Communications
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Indesign
Advance Diploma in Advertising Graphic DesignTAFE SA
- Adelaide, Australia
Studied part-time while working.
- Adelaide, Australia
AWARD School, established in 1983, is a special course run by AWARD for people who want to become copywriters/art directors in the advertising industry. It’s simply about helping you recognise good ideas, how to judge them & how to find INSPIRATION from them.
+ Show more
The Work, Campaign Brief, 2017KWP!2017 - The Work, Magazine, ‘Dark Days Ahead’, Coopers Brewery. https://thework.awardsplatform.com/gallery/poekKnNG/VxMDwqQl?search=b7fcc4f7803ec9ea-6 2017 - The Work, Digital Ad, 'Dark Days Ahead', Coopers Brewery. https://thework.awardsplatform.com/gallery/poekKnNG/jXARkMjO?search=b7fcc4f7803ec9ea-7
The Work, Campaign Brief, 2016KWP!2016 - The Work, Newspaper, ‘An extra hour of Dark’, Coopers Brewery. https://thework.awardsplatform.com/gallery/eZMGApDg/lxkLrLPG?search=c1f57b83564e4020-1 2016 - The Work, Integrated, 'An extra hour of Dark, Coopers Brewery. https://thework.awardsplatform.com/gallery/eZMGApDg/rxopYgvQ?search=9139ec261c3d7608-3
+ Show more