London-based creative, telling visually compelling stories in 2D imagery/3D live spaces and moving image, and coming up with concepts for unique experiences. Mostly focusing on creative/art direction and design of fashion spaces & stories, and branded visitor experiences- my years of work include designing numerous shows, exhibits, events, window displays, shop interiors, catwalks, branding concepts, campaigns, fashion films, music videos, still life shoots and fashion imagery. Loving to explore the various multidisciplinary layers of designing a full concept, using diverse narrative design approaches and thorough research methods. Experienced with the entire process of production from initial concept design through to overseeing install and build.
- Mousetail Coffee Stories interior conceptConcept interior and styling for Mousetail Coffee Stories first London restaurant. The space where all these stories come together- collecting the memories and creating new ones. It all started with the light- the way the sun moves across the 8 meter high corner space with floor to ceiling windows, casting shadows as it goes. A journey of constant transformation through the times, just as the Mousetail brand builds its history with the stories and experiences of each day. It all becomes a lib
- DETOUR X NOWNESSA detour to another world- where ideas are born, an instance, an escape. You play with it, get lost in it. Is it a dream? Behind the hair, inside the head… Chasing a thought as you run away from it. Our concept for the short film and stills story brings in enormous amounts of hair to journey through the syrreal corners of the mind. Art Direction + Set Design Helen Sirp & Lisa Jahovic Director Anna Radchenko Producer Ellie Rudd DP Edgar Dubro Stylist Danielle Goodman Makeup Sara Sorrenti Hair
- LOTTIE MOSS X VELVET MAG EDITORIALVelvet Magazine cover story and editorial featuring Lottie Moss, themed spring Sakura- an interpretation of the oriental space within the cherry blossoms. Photography Woland Art director and set designer Helen Sirp Set assistants Jess Morgan, Erkki Liivak Fashion Editor Ameni Shafìk Movement director Jamie Neale
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Sennheiser's Sanctuary of Sound // USASennheiser Pop-Up Stores // NYC + SF Concept // Interior Design // Marketing // PR // Campaign BRIEF Create Sennheiser's first experiential lifestyle pop up store concept targeted at millennials driving brand awareness and engagement alongside customer insights and sales. SOLUTION Within six weeks of receiving the brief we designed, created the campaign for and opened two curated pop up stores in Nolita, New York and Mission, San Francisco running from November 22 - December 28th 2014. F7
- Kriss Soonik AW12 launchProject base position with the Kriss Soonik AW12 launch. Planning the event from start to finish, managing the budget and creating the 'wow factor'. Liaising with venue representative, creative manager, photographers and other suppliers so that all elements for the event are properly booked, organised and accounted for. Also responsible for menu and entertainment.
Freelance Creative & Art Director-spatial DesignerHelen Sirp
London, United KingdomFreelance
With more than 10 years of extensive experience in the creative world on international level -working from initial concept to cover a spectrum of creative and art direction through to detailed design and styling -mostly fashion, lifestyle, luxury and design industries. Majority of my work encompasses telling stories in spaces by the means of conceptual set/ spatial design for editorial fashion and still-life photography, video/film, presentations, events, experiential interiors. My methodology for designing brand experiences and live events is led by a strong narrative, making each a unique experiential venture. Creative diary on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/helensirp/ Film work on vimeo https://vimeo.com/user16321666 Clients include: VOGUE, CONDE NAST, V MAGAZINE, BRITISH GQ, BRITISH COUNCIL, RITZ CARLTON, SWAROWSKI, JOHN LOBB, BVLGARI, JOHN FRIEDA, SAMSUNG, JOHN LEWIS, FREIXENET, BARROWS, UNILEVER, WHISTLES, ESTONIAN EMBASSY, ESTONIAN DESIGN CENTRE, NIKE, SELFRIDGES, AIR BNB, SENNHEISER, LONDON DESIGN FESTIVAL, LONDON FASHION WEEK, LC:M, BOMPAS & PARR, SOPHIA WEBSTER, GREY GOOSE, NOWNESS etc.
Concept & Set Designer for shows and eventsMy Beautiful City
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Creative direction and set design for high-end fashion shows and events in one of London’s leading creative events agencies. Working from the initial brief to come up with the concept and creative direction, followed by a detailed design for the project as well as overseeing the production and build.
+ Show more
- Art Direction
- Exhibition Design
- Set Design
- Creative Direction
- Interior Design
- Visual Merchandising
- Narrative Story Telling
- Concept Creation
- Window Installations
- Set Styling
- Prop Sourcing
- Production Design