A freelance content and copywriter with a diverse range of experience in the advertising, marketing and charity industries. Highly adept at synthesising long material into readable copy. Excellent ability to thoroughly research niche topics and produce reliable, accurate and compelling content. Excellent at critical thinking and. Previous clients include ASOS, NatWest, Spotify and Amazon. Excellent standard of written English and strong ability to produce engaging web copy, which aligns with the wider business strategy. Demonstrable analytical skills and ability to problem-solve.
- How women-led businesses can use advanced communications to work smarter - for Techhouse Business via Thrive OnThis blog worked as a piece of content to drive the Techhouse Business client acquisition strategy, focusing on women entrepreneurs as a vertical. The content is optimised for SEO, driving new traffic and potential leads to the Techhouse Business site, and appealing to a focus group of women. The blog positions Techhouse Business' mobile solutions, VoIP and Convergence as transformative tools for women in business. https://techhousebusiness.com/blog/how-women-led-businesses-can-use-advanced-co
- Are you ready for the ISDN digital switch-off? - for Techhouse Business via Thrive On agencyThis was a blog I wrote for Techhouse Business as part of their content strategy. The purpose of the blog was to position Techhouse Business as an authority within the business connectivity industry, as well as to inform readers about the upcoming changes in telephony services that may affect their business. The blog also served as a tool to drive traffic and potential leads to the website from search, and the content positions Techhouse Business' services as a perfect solution for the issues th
- 5 reasons why Convergence is the future of business - for Techhouse Business via Thrive On agencyThis was one of a number of blogs I wrote for the Techhouse Business website as part of their wider content strategy. The blog positions Techhouse Business as an authority within the business connectivity industry, while illuminating how its services can benefit businesses who may be browsing the website. The blog uses SEO-friendly keywords and addresses some of the most commonly asked questions around Convergence, explaining how and why it serves as a solution for modern businesses. The content
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Springboard Live Events BrandingThe Springboard Charity's TREK '20: Nicaragua The Springboard Charity’s TREK '20: Nicaragua is a unique fundraising event where volunteers take on a trip of a lifetime to challenge themselves by trekking up 4 volcanoes and help build a school in an isolated community in Nicaragua. Tasked to create a vibrant brand that reflects Nicaraguan culture and that has an outdoor challenge feel and look. I chose an Aztec theme for the branding to reflect the country’s heritage and created a bespoke Aztec
- Holly ArmstrongWhen he found out that Anya was leaving, he’d felt indifferent to the news. They’d drifted apart since childhood and led different lives now. But on her final night in the city, he’d heard that unmistakable, delicious laugh and he felt 12 years old again, throwing firecrackers at cars. They knew this would happen sooner or later; their souls belonged to one another, so it was only a matter of time before they reunited. That night represented Anya’s last hurrah before her life began, but Pierre c
+ Show more
Copywriter & marketing consultantThrive On
- United KingdomFreelance
Working with the Thrive On digital agency, I led a number of different projects for their clients 4th Wave Tech, Techhouse Business and Techhouse Accessories, as well as providing consultancy for the Thrive On agency itself. I wrote content and copy for each of the websites, and contributed my marketing expertise to the strategy and web design for each of the clients. Content writing, copywriting, social media marketing, UI & UX design.
+ Show more
- Client Services
- Social Media Marketing
- Article Writing
- Blog Writing
- Content Writing
BA (Hons) English Literature and American StudiesSwansea University
- Swansea, United Kingdom
First Class Honours degree Key Skills gained: Analytical and conceptual thinking, with a conscientious approach to managing workloads. Ability to analyse critical theory and confidently conduct research with a breadth of knowledge. Choosing a joint honours degree allowed me to benefit from two separate disciplines of study, and taught me to adapt my writing and learning style for the different areas of history, literature and politics I studied.