Hi there! My name is Hope - I'm a London-based multidisciplinary creative, with a focus on Digital Content Creation, Social Media Marketing, and Copywriting. My experience within the Music & Creative Industries has seen me contribute to - and service clients such as Rocket Music, Black Butter Records, Percolate Music & most recently, Honey Dijon.Locked Pro Plan feature
Junior Social Media Marketing Executive at Zero Twenty & Percolate Music • Copywriting social media posts for clients such as Honey Dijon, Prospa, BrewLDN, Queens Yard Summer Party & Percolate Music • Social Media coverage at live events • Offering creative input around campaign ideas for existing and potential clients • Researching and liaising with freelance creatives (photographers & illustrators) for campaigns • Creating mailer campaigns • Packing and shipping merch - vinyl, posters - from our Bandcamp • General admin tasks - responding to Percolate Music’s email & inboxes, dealing with refunds • Keeping ticket outlets - RA, Skiddle, DICE, Pollen & more - updated, whilst tracking ticket sales (Percolate)
• Attend evening sessions - held on a Monday & Wednesday - to learn about the insights & processes behind Advertising & Marketing • Set briefs by clients such as PowerLeague - with the task to complete & pitch a Campaign to them, that solves their problem • Visiting Creative & Consultancy Agencies (i.e. Pwc, Publicis Sapient, Futerra & ForPeople) in order to complete workshops on topics such as Design Thinking, Prototyping, Sustainability & Strategic Planning Website: https://www.hopeengele.com Portfolio: https://hopengele.tumblr.com/
• Curated & updated a BBC R1 Playlist comparison database to be used as evidence, in favour of adding Swarmz’s Bally to the following week’s C List. Statistics included (Artists): Social Media Followers, Average Likes/Views, Total Downloads & Streams. • Created a creative & influencer database as a reference point for future endeavours. • Monitored and assessed @morganmusicuk’s socials, creating a document of potential improvements & reference profiles of similar artists/influencers. • Curated a timeline for Mabel’s “Don’t Call Me Up”. Statistics included: total downloads & streams, major additions to Spotify & Apple Music’s Global and UK Playlists (incl. Chart position) , updated Chart Position via the OCC and major milestone achievements since the single’s release.
• Runner Duties: donating clothing from shoot to local charity shops, Post Office (expenses) & Lunch Runs, general maintenance of the office and kitchen. Organising & Documenting expenses for productions such as Atlanta. • Editing, American rapper, Trouble’s short film ‘Edgewood’ (adding subtitles) using Adobe Premiere Pro. • Research & location bookings for events (i.e. Wrap Parties)
• Organising meetings for future attendees and potential clients such as ADA Music & AIM - taking minutes in the meetings. • Creating a DISCO (private streaming service) for each artist so that demos can be sent within the industry. • Creating a POPULR page for artists such as James Gillespie, 2CELLOS and Balcony that act as a CV; this too can be sent within the industry. • Oversee Catherine McGrath & 2CELLOS’ ‘Master Tour’ diaries. • Organise flights & transport for artists such as Balcony & Josh McClorey. • Update management on weekly Spotify Playlist Updates for all artists. • Create Excel databases of creatives that could potentially collaborate with the artists.
• Awarded ‘Employee of the Week’ in Reiss’ In Focus Magazine (12/08/19) • Providing every customer with a personal shopping experience • Money Mapping: A weekly tracking which products are driving sales • Forecasting our store best sellers • Respond efficiently to till queues to ensure customer satisfaction is met at all times • Responsible for sale markdowns • Replenish stock in a timely & accurate manner (making sure a full-size range is allocated on the shop floor) • Deliver accurate in-store returns & exchange transactions • Pinning customer purchases, that they have requested to be sent to our bespoke tailoring service • Updating in-store Visual Merchandise using weekly directives • Scan stocktake daily
• Organise transport to and from festivals for Balcony. • Create a weekly presentation for board meetings (including: Published and Midweek charts, BBC Radio Playlists, Capital FM & Kiss FM’s recently played & New Releases from Music Week) • Update Rocket Music Management and Black Fox Management on Spotify Analytics for each artist. • Update writing splits for artists. • Read & Reply to fan mail for Ed Sheeran. • Burn episodes of ‘Elton John’s Rocket Hour’ onto CD’s for him • Oversee contact & general enquiry mailboxes.
Completing an A-Level equivalent qualification in Media Content Creation, Advertising & Marketing as a Junior Content Producer Apprentice.
3 A-Levels, 1 AS Level in English, Business, Theology, and History of Art.
10 GCSEs in English language, English Literature, Mathematics, Additional Science, Core Science, Religious Studies, French, Computing, Geography, and Music.