Recently relocated to Sydney and getting settled in. Up until December 2020 worked as Head of Marketing at Everyman, a UK based brand redefining the cinema experience. Previous to that, Film Specialist at elevenfiftyfive.
- Volunteering for Stories & SupperA community project set up to support refugees new to Walthamstow and London. We started weekly cooking events and menu tastings as well as assisted new arrivals to the city with language skills and on food health and safety courses. Meanwhile we designed a new public ticketed supper club, selling tickets through the community. At the event our refugee volunteers told stories about their experiences and we cooked a menu of food from their different home countries to engage with and inform ou
- Everyman MembershipWe created a three tier loyalty programme using CRM insights about the frequency and preferences of our customers. Now at maturity a year from launch, Everyman Members make up just under 10% of our 3 million annual cinema audience. We've also added brand partner Grey Goose to support monthly preview screenings so our members can be the first to see the latest films before anyone else, with a Grey Goose cocktail too.
- Everyman Music Film FestivalNow in its fifth year, the Everyman Music Film Festival is a celebration of the crossover between the worlds of music and film. From film screenings with live music provided by a twenty piece orchestra, to premiering new music videos with A$AP Rocky and working with Vice and Noisey to show new documentaries before they air online. This year we'll be working with Apple Music to bring even more ways for our customers to engage with music and film.
- The Power of SummerEveryman presents The Power of Summer supported by Heineken. We created a pop up cinema event at the London landmark Battersea Power Station, the last event on the grounds before it closed for development. 7 weeks of films, 22,000 film guests plus and additional 19,000 guests to our Street Feast Food traders we also hosted a live gig from JUNGLE and light projections onto the face of the power station, with free tickets for Everyman Members and support through our media partner Time Out for
Head of Marketingeveryman cinemas
London, United KingdomFull Time
With a focus on customer relationships over product, Everyman is now the fastest growing cinema network in the UK. Currently at 29 venues, with 14 more committed over the next two years. We've created temporary cinema installations in locations such as Selfridges Oxford Street and Battersea Power Station. We've built a loyalty programme utilising CRM insights along with a new app featuring our partnership with Apple Music. We aim to continue to engage our audience in new and surprising ways as the business expands into new towns and cities across the country.
Marketing and Events Managereveryman cinemas
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Events, festivals and standout experiences are what separates Everyman from your normal cinema experience. We created the annual Everyman Music Film Festival partnering up with Vice and Noisey to premiere new documentaries before they air in cinemas or online. We partnered with ITV for monthly live satellite Q&As hosted at Everyman and broadcast to other cinemas across the country and online. We continue to find new ways to entertain and engage with our audience.
+ Show more
- Art Events
- Content Curation
- CRM Data
- CRM Marketing
- Membership Management
- Building Sponsorships
- Digital Branding
- Brand Experience
- Creative Learning