• Clients include many major central London galleries. • Gained expertise in handling of high value artwork. • Part time employment to supplement income during university.
• Gaining leadership and team skills • Gaining contacts with club members working within the London arts industry. • Part time employment to supplement income during university.
• Gained research skills assisting the forming of the shows press release. • Acquired technical hanging and handling skills. • General Curatorial skills.
• Conceived researched and created press archive of the gallery and its artists, which it represented. • Maintained the gallery’s contacts database. • Worked in the Frieze 2014 preparation team; responsibilities included stand model making and shipping of certain pieces.
• Managed the production, location and casting of the shoot.
• Worked in registration, archiving and condition reports. • Utilizing technical Photoshop skills, resizing and re-formatting images.
Culture, Criticism, Curation
Fine Art / Mixed Media