- DWD - Dublin's OwnTowards the end of 2018 I directed this ad for Irish whiskey brand D.W.D in collaboration with Bold Studios in Dublin. The shoot took place over the course of a couple of weeks, I travelled around Dublin with a skeleton crew in an attempt to capture the essence of Dublin, and what makes it such a culturally vibrant city in the modern day.
- World's 50 Best - Pia LeonI travelled to Peru with Detail Films to make a short documentary about Latin America's best female chef, Pia Leon. Over the course of 5 days we shot in the Amazon and in Lima. I collaborated with director Joe Taylor to develop a style that would fit well with Pia's vibrant nature and cooking style.
- Frank Ocean - Self Control (Unofficial)This was a passion project I worked on with BOLD Studios. I wanted to create an unofficial music video for one of my favourite tracks. For this project I worked from start to finish on concept, storyboarding, pre-production, directing, cinematography, post-production and colour.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Village Green Records - Snow Palms and Ben ChatwinThe Brief We worked with independent music label Village Green Recordings to create profile pieces on two of their artists: Snow Palms and Ben Chatwin. These films would run alongside their album launches and would tell the story of behind their albums and the process of making them. What We Did For our film with Snow Palms, we followed him to a recording studio in a boat moored on The Thames, filming his creative process and following how he produces his music. For our profile piece on Ben Chat
- The Worlds 50 Best : Chef André ChiangThe Brief We partnered, once again, with The World’s 50 Best, the leading guide to the finest restaurants in the world. After working with them on the ‘50 Hours In…’ series, we flew to Singapore to film a profile piece on Chef André Chiang to celebrate him recently being given Asia’s lifetime achievement award. What We Did We spent a day with Chef André in his restaurant in central Singapore. It was a poignant time for the chef, as he had recently made the unexpected decision to close his restau1
- Tesco Christmas CampaignThe Brief For their 2017 Christmas campaign, Tesco asked us to pair up with chef, restaurateur, author and broadcaster Clodagh McKenna to create a series of festive food films featuring some of her favourite Christmas recipes. What We Did We spent four days tucked away in a remote cottage in the beautiful Irish countryside, filming Clodagh cooking a Christmas feast, including the perfect turkey. The Outcome After the 4 day shoot, we left with 13 episodes of cooking content,1
- London, United KingdomFull Time
I worked as a filmmaker with Detail Films for one year. My responsibilities with Detail varied from pre-production, to acting as director of photography, all the way through to post-production and colour grading. During my time with Detail I have the opportunity to travel around the world and work on exciting projects for Tesco, Puma, World's 50 Best, Unilever, and Candy Kittens to name but a few.
DOP / EditorBold Studios
- Dublin, IrelandFull Time
I worked in BOLD as a DOP and Editor for two years, helping in all facets of the filmmaking process. During this time I got the opportunity to work with some amazing clients such as Google, Lidl Ireland, Tesco Ireland, The Yacht Week, Alliance Insurance and Bord Gais Energy, to name a few.
- Premiere Pro
- Post Production
- Camera Operating
- Camera Assisting
- Davinci Resolve
- Commercial Advertising