I run a studio called Our Life’s Work (https://www.ourlifeswork.com); a creative collective of thinkers, designers and engineers. With over 10 years of experience creating digital products for dozens of clients worldwide, my work has been featured in Apple's App Store, Forbes, The Times, The Telegraph, The Guardian, WIRED, TechCrunch, The New York Times and BBC World News. At the age of 15, I founded non-profit organisation, Thinkspace; beautifully-designed spaces in schools around the world, where young people can learn to code. The initiative gathered high-profile support from Sir Richard Branson, Stephen Fry, Steve Wozniak and Jimmy Wales, and inspired tens of thousands of students to learn to code.
- MALIN+LYNNMALIN+LYNN specialise in delivering contemporary and bespoke residential architecture and interior design across London. Co-founders, Chelsie and Peter, approached us to design and build an elegant, polished and fully-responsive website for their new architecture and interiors practice. We worked very closely with Chelsie and Peter to brainstorm ideas and swiftly mock-up designs. We felt the only way to do their incredible work justice was to let it speak for itself, which led to the use of l
- LapseLapse is a social disposable camera for iPhone, inspired by the experience of using a point-and-shoot film camera. Take together on the same roll. 36 shots. No review. No edit. During a backpacking trip to Vietnam in 2019, Ben (co-founder of Lapse), used a disposable film camera as a way of disconnecting, unwinding and living in the present. He came away from the trip incredibly inspired, and approached us to build an app aiming to re-create a similar experience for iPhone. In February 2021, o
- Rosewood Hotels & ResortsRosewood Hotels & Resorts is a distinctive collection of highly individual, luxurious, residential-style hotels inspired by the culture, history and geography of each locale. We designed a simple yet gorgeous iOS interface for the Rosewood brand, adhering to their existing typeface and brand colours. We explored various concepts, including bedroom reservations, concierge service, arrival notifications (with Bluetooth beacons), personal preferences and digital keys.
- FrasersFrasers is a fearless collection of the world's most iconic sporting, luxury and retail brands. Frasers, also known as House of Fraser, approached us to design a new iOS app from the ground up for their national department stores. No stranger to pushing the boundaries of traditional retail environments, Frasers was keen to provide customers with the same elevated experience from the comfort of their own home. We produced a design which reflected the quality of the brands on offer in Frasers' d
- FastHeroFastHero is a gamified intermittent fasting app that turns your protocol into fun and motivating weekly missions. For every hour you fast, you earn an Energy Block. Earn enough Energy Blocks to save a Tower. Save enough Towers and you could save an entire City. Bill Roth approached us in May 2019 to build the FastHero app for iOS. In recent years, Bill experienced first-hand the overwhelmingly positive effects of intermittent fasting. It's a fast growing trend across the US and around the world
- VivifyVivify uses scientifically-backed methods, in the form of video, audio and animation, to help chronic back and neck pain sufferers manage and overcome their pain and lead richer, more active lives. Norwegian chiropractors, Magnus Solberg and Rune Finne, have mastered the art of helping cure patients' chronic back and neck pain. In 2018, they approached us to build an iOS app to help bring their learnings to more people around the globe.
Founding Team / Head of iOSLapse
- London, United KingdomFull Time
The invite-only disposable camera. Take together on the same roll. 36 shots. No review. No edit. • Employee #1 • Built MVP iOS app and back-end infrastructure in 3 months • 150k users within 24 hours • #1 on UK & US App Stores • Featured in TechCrunch • Raised $11m from GV, Octopus Ventures, Atomico & Speedinvest • Helped grow the company to a $75m valuation in 9 months
+ Show more
- Mobile Development
- UI Design
- Software Development