- Pop Brixton: Made Youth MarketThe Pop Brixton Made Youth Market is marketplace for young people between the ages of 15 and 29, who knit, bake, crochet, paint, mend, sew, illustrate, tinker or have a service or product to sell. This market involved promoting the market to young people, organising and collating information and lastly communicating with businesses leading up to the event and on the day.
- New Material (Channel 4 x Livity)New Material is an event series created by Livity & Channel 4's 4Talent. It's a youth-led events series aimed at inspiring 600+ diverse young people from across the UK to feel motivated about their future careers within the media industry, and to understand the opportunities available for them at Channel 4. The events will be taking place from September to November in Birmingham, Derry, Nottingham, Leeds, Glasgow and Bristol. I acted as the Events Manager and my role involved sourcing and secur
- Live Painting at LCCDIFFЯNT hosted a live painting session for LCC staff with UAL students and alumni Kourtney Paul and Jada Bruney. The theme of the session was well-being to tie in the LCC Well-being Day. We encouraged staff to paint something that makes them feel happy as alumni provided extra support and guidance.
- Inside Out: Lambeth Country ShowAt the Lambeth Country Show, over two days I managed the market stall at Inside Out. Inside Out was an area set up by Livity consisting of an art installation, market, and stage. It showcased young talent and was organised by young people. Some of the tasks I did include; setting up and taking down the tables, chairs, and banners in the market stall area, allocating spaces to businesses and providing general support, creating a WhatsApp group for communication, helping with business signage and
- Art Jam (Afrofuturism theme)After a successful debut in April DIFFЯNT is back again with another Art Jam in BeatBox! Art Jam is London’s best live art and exhibition experience where guests can create artwork next to London’s best emerging visual artists, this time around the theme is Afrofuturism.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- DIFFRNT: Art Jam at Boxpark Shoreditch (Grime Theme)We turned Boxpark Shoreditch's BeatBox into a live art party with a twist! The event featured spotlighted emerging visual artists and some of the biggest tunes R&G from the amazing DJ N.E. Girl. This event was sponsored by the Shoreditch based art supplier GreatArt and artists on the night included Host Denieka, DJ N.E. Girl from Conceited Sounds and visual artists Bethany Mellor, Cole Holder, Djofry Makumbu, Jada Bruney, Kourtney Paul and Ruby See.
- DIFFRNT: Live Painting Session at LCCThe event description is 'LCC staff are invited to a live painting session hosted by art agency DIFFRNT and UAL alumni & students. The theme of the session will be wellbeing to tie in the LCC Wellbeing Day and staff will be encouraged to paint something that makes them feel happy with extra guidance from alumni.
Managing DirectorArt Paths
London, United KingdomFull Time
Art Paths is an art agency that supports visual artists, we do the following: • Monthly Art Jam (at Boxpark), Art Workshops and Art Exhibitions. • Bi-Monthly Art Box designed by different artists & sponsored by GreatArt with art materials. • Business School teaching artists how to manage their business side of being an artist. • Acting as agents for artists to support them in achieving their goals.
IT Communications OfficerUniversity of The Arts London (UAL)
London Rd, London SE1 6LW, UKFull Time
I handle all IT related communications, marketing and social media. The role involves working with designers to create print and digital content, communications and marketing material on behalf of the IT department for students and staff. I also work with IT Projects team and technical teams as a communication liaison to produce campaigns and manage and produce content on the website, intranet and social media.
+ Show more
- Content Creation
- Socail Media
- Digital Marketing
- Business Strategy
- Creative Entrepreneur
- Digital Agency
- Event Coordination
- Event Management