I relish working & collaborating with individuals, businesses and agencies who are as passionate about what they do as I am. Good design doesn’t happen without skill, acumen and personal commitment; all of which I aim to impart on every project undertaken. Having 13+ years experience working with a wide range of clients, briefs and media enables me to develop and deliver creative with maximum effect. Select projects completed include those for Sony, Ray-Ban, Topman, Yahoo!, Vodafone & Betfair. Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you would like to discuss your project.
- Legal & General InforgraphicsI was commissioned by Mindshare to work on two infographics for their Legal & General account. The first project was called 'Sounds Like Me' and aimed to demonstrate visually with character illustrations, and accompanying background visuals the types of Life Insurance L&G offer - catering for those of varying ages, professions and requirements. The second project, 'Life Insurance Myth Busting' via a series of statistics and icon representations aimed to dispel the myths people believe in takin
- CoInvestorCoInvestor are a startup on a mission to create the first truly digital marketplace for alternative assets. Their proprietary investment platform connects financial advisers and sophisticated investors with premium funds and single-company investment opportunities. I was commissioned to develop & progress the company's visual appearance and brand presence. The project involved developing and creating a CoInvestor brand pattern and system, photography selection & treatment, bespoke iconography,
- Lowe WorldwideRole: Proposed design routes for the new Lowe worldwide network website. The advertising Agency Lowe & Partners were planning to redesign and redevelop their main site to be a more easily up-dateable and adaptable presence for all of their partner agencies worldwide. They were planning on building the new site in WordPress. I was asked to provide some initial design routes and styles for their in-house design department to then move forward with.
- Lola Post ProductionEstablished in 2000, Lola Post Production has become one of the most respected and reliable boutique CG facilities in London, creating high end, award winning VFX for Film & TV. They required a complete overhaul of their outdated existing site, both in terms of design & build. The new site was required to work seamlessly across a variety of devices, and to prioritise on displaying the work beautifully & simply to both existing and potentially new clients.
- MeYouThemEstablish the identity and brand design, iPhone application and promotional website for this community based digital product. The app operates by users collaborating and interacting with each other, posting reviews and recommendations on activities and events in London. Reviewers have the incentive of earning discounts, and tickets to certain app sponsor events - based on other users positively rating their contributions.
- Red BullDesign of standard & rich media campaigns to publicise events and a product launch for Red Bull. The design of two concurrent digital advertising campaigns for Red Bull. Both were required to be made up of several standard format banners, but to carry one creative message through each execution. One was to be for the Red Bull ‘Flugtag’ competition, and the second was to be for their ‘Soapbox’ race. The project required the design of a series of master banners, which were planned to then be rol
+ View all
Freelance DesignerEnjoyRelax Studio
London, United KingdomFreelance
• Complete all design work & commissions that come into the studio. • Range of projects undertaken, branding and identity, website, mobile; all forms of digital design as well as print and illustration.
- London, United KingdomFull Time
• Complete all client side design work that comes into the studio. (websites / online advertising campaigns / iPhone apps / Facebook apps / print / identities / brand guidelines / etc etc. • Complete all pitch visuals that are required for new business opportunities. • Complete all mood boards, scamps, diagrams that are required for pitches / new business opportunities. • Complete all presentations, powerpoint / slideshows / folio boards. • Writer of creative ad scripts for online advertisements / animations. • Putting together pitch documents / proposals for new business opportunities. • Putting together moonshine internal process documents (ie. processes document / briefing document / NDA / ). • Putting together positioning notes / website references for our site and brand update. • Writing up project case studies for clients / our website / press releases. • Maintaining moonshine social media outlets (Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin etc) • Designing all internal design & marketing materials - website / business cards / newsletters / html emails / credentials pack / portfolio pages for print & iPad / email footers / press ads / christmas cards etc. etc.
+ Show more
- Digital/ Print
- Digital Designer Web Designer UI UX
- Abobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Art Direction
- User Interface