I am a London based designer recently graduated with a degree in Visual Communication and Graphic Design. Coming from a background in Digital Marketing, I have always been interested in visual identity design. During my time at university I have predominantly explored the process of UX and motion graphics. I would describe myself as an outgoing and personable professional who excels through working in a fast paced, team orientated environment.
- Site RedesignAs part of my pitch for designing a new website for building surveyors in Glasgow, I created a video prototype of the high fidelity wireframes that I made in Adobe XD. The goals of the website rebuild was focussed on creating clarity of what services they offered, implementing a clear user journey, and overall making the brand feel more premium and credible. • Logo Animation • High Fidelity Wireframes • Website Demo Video
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- School of Art, Architecture & Design, London Metropolitan University, Visual Communication: BA Graphic Design, BA Illustration & AnimationVisual Communication at London Met has a respect for craft, for making and for the heritage of the tools we use to create; but it also has a future-facing ideology using digital technologies to create work of integrity, value and agency. Students are encouraged to experiment, to think and and work in collaborative ways, take risks, explore their place in the world as designers and to shape the future of our creative industries. Our course has amazing industry links, students undertake work place6
- AnthologyDuring my last year of uni, in one of our modules we were tasked with the challenge to create the identity for our yearly Anthology book. This book celebrates the talent and work of the university's students. This was a collaborative project with 2 fellow students and the Literature/Writing students at my uni. My groups identity for this edition was to be as environmentally friendly as possible, and we didn't want the design to take away from the writing. So, my role was to create the illustrati
Junior CreativeExtreme International Ltd.
- London, United KingdomInternship
• Developed creative concepts for a range of clients involving Extreme Sports athletes. These concepts were formulated and presented to the clients through the sales team. • Produced high quality representations of Client & Athlete partnerships to be used for advertising purposes. Key clients included Stanley Black & Decker and Neom Saudi Arabia. • Designed company wide iconography to further promote a consistent identity throughout the Extreme Sports brand.
- The City of Brighton and Hove, UKFull Time
• Created and implemented a customer net-promotor score through Salesforce for all SmartFocus clients as a means of monitoring company churn rate. This resulted in a 5% increase to customer retention rate over 6 months. • Designed web and print company promotional material that were used by the Marketing and Sales teams. • Developed a Competitor Matrix document detailing rival products, packages and recent news that was used by the company sales team.
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Indesign
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe XD
- Video Editing
- UX Design
- Brand Building
- Adobe Photoshop
- Web Design