- Cartoon Network - Social comicsBased on the success of Cartoon Networks print comics I went about creating and illustrating a series of 4-panel web comics for their owned platforms tying into the success of such content on Instagram and Facebook. With the success of the comics I went about introducing animated variations for video platforms and additional reason to visit owned platforms.
- Starbucks Reserve - Design and menu brandingTaking the customer established aesthetics of the Starbucks brand then applying the clear brand motif of 'Luxury' I was tasked to create a Starbucks menu and series of business cards for their Reserve collection in Florida. Greeting guests at the entrance to their new location people were handed the first 'Starbucks Reserve' experience in the form of the below menu to aid in the efficiency of the queue times as well as establishing the core message: "This is not the Starbucks you know".
- Adventure Time: Chef Jake video seriesCreated, Storyboarded and produced original online content for the Adventure Time brand as Digital first sponsored content. From conception, to scripting, storyboarding and final shooting/animation I worked with the marvellous Curious Media on bringing Chef Jake to 9 fully-localised regions collating 10+ million views online.
- Ubisoft x Discovery channel- Social contentIn collaboration with Discovery Channels 'Shark Week' and Ubisofts 'Hungry Shark World' I lead the content strategy across all social channels globally. Working directly with Discovery Channel on cross-platform opportunities as well as creating clear linear tie-in events with strategy, production of all content and post-reporting of event.
+ View all
Freelance senior producerSelf Employed
London, United KingdomFreelance
Project management: I have experience leading multi-personal global digital projects from conception to launch across product specific intentions including stakeholder, agency & client management to new brand strategy conceptions, testing and roll out. Using varying project management methodologies (Agile, Scrum, RAD) across B2C and B2B dependent upon the business need. Digital marketing: Working directly with Google, Facebook & Amazon via their business advertising suites throughout my career I've driven direct ROI on any digital spend as well as creating internal sampling methodologies for future re-marketing. Launching new social channels (Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat & Youtube) I've established clear business KPI's aligned with my produced strategy as well as team based dashboards for ROI with our ad-spending and operations across content. With my time at organisations I've turned around the businesses social results by as much as 400% across EMEA within the space of a year. Content: I have a full-set of creative skills across content production from video creation, graphical design work, illustration including full-localisation of all content via internal implemented pipelines. My experience has resulted in the production of 868 high quality on-brand production of assets every month, fully localised for 9 regions entirely by myself including video content, illustration and graphical design work.
Digital CoordinatorTurner Broadcasting
- London, United KingdomFull Time
The single point of responsibility for Cartoon Network digital originals, social channels strategy, content creation and app content management across CEE, GAS, Benelux and Russia. Producer: - Created and lead bespoke cooking videos across social channels with bespoke animation interstitials - Created, briefed and storyboarded a bespoke custom animated series of digital exclusive content across social platforms for a hyper targeted UA campaign on Facebook & Instagram. - Collaborated thru the global Cartoon Network teams to implement a local design palette (Shape, Iconography & colour) of our brand for different platforms. - Developed EMEA wide social strategies and regional content pipelines via automated content systems. Social Media: - Set and surpassed KPI's across page likes, engagements and reach by 216% against previous years - Creator of all form of social content from Image, Video, Animation, Illustration and photography across Facebook and Instagram. - Project lead on creating briefs, assets and creation of original social content initiatives. - Social media community manager across 6 spoken language territories including GAS, CEE, RSE, Dutch and Poland. - Perform regular live streams across Youtube and Facebook for multiple new IP's launches. - Perform local digital marketing activities through all campaign phases of an IP's life cycle. - Oversee brand guidelines and character integrity via creative materials made my clients & agency's. - Copywriter across 6 locations working with numerous overseas teams. - Lead weekly cross department social and industry research reports. App's - Managing content schedules for app uploads and updates throughout 4 territories. - Liaising with multiple external agency's meeting deadlines and local translator needs. - Creating all native advertising for web, social and youtube content for sustain of local app activities. - Create and manage all social interactions of apps via social media and launch of new initiatives.
+ Show more
- Marketing Strategy
- Social Media Marketing
- Digital Production
- Brand Marketing
- Project Management
- Content Creatiion
- Data Analysis
- Video Campaigns
Ba (Hons) Digital MarketingUniversity of Greenwich
- London, United Kingdom
An honoured certification from the University of Greenwich visa Circus Street covering Digital Marketing skills across Big Data, App operations, Digital trading, SEO and programmatic advertising. I continue to pursue the latest digital market trends with regards to platform agnostic changes, policy updates etc.
Principles of marketing & marketing managementUniversity of Florida
- United States
An intensive marketing degree covering all aspects of the consumers role across the marketing map and an extension of the wider view of marketing's status in the economic structure of a business as a whole. Thesis topic: Entertainment in a global world of Data From idea conception to the final proofed marketing plan to the eventual implementation and post-observation the course involved practical examples beyond that of the classroom.
+ Show more