Radically interested in editorial publications and unconventional ways of displaying art directed photography and branding. Well versed in adobe software and analogue & digital photography. Experienced in working collaboratively from collating and designing publications to degree show event planning and organisation.
- I'M HORNY BookCurated by Tom Giles, I’M HORNY is an upcoming book that’s purpose is to analyse, reflect and document the experience that is isolation and how it has impacted and changed how we view and process intimacy, desire, sexuality and our own habits. I am the personal design assistant on this book, as well as assisting with press, artist correspondence and social media. The I’M HORNY Book will be sold in support of the LGBT+ Charity Stonewall, in particular their initiative Beyond Abuse which help
- Universities shouldn’t just treat mental illness – they should help prevent it tooThis was a collaborative illustration done for the science and health magazine ‘Mosaic’, created by The Welcome Trust. It helped illustrate a research article about mental health within university and its treatment and prevention.
- Unboxed - Exploring how community led sports can aid men's mental health.Unboxed is a collaborative publication looking into boxing clubs in Greater Manchester, specifically breaking down the stigma often associated with the sport. I was the photographer for the publication and it was all shot on 35mm film.
- Topshop Live Brief 'EXCESSMAS'Christmas is the time to be bold with fashion, to go colourful, textured and larger than life. What if we mixed all these elements together? Combining all the elements of the glitz and glamour of holiday fashion (sequins, fur, velvet, animal print, neon colours, lace and so on), to create an immersive brand experience. This was a live brief set by Topshop for Manchester School of Art 2nd year Graphic Design students 2019.
- IDENTITYMy summer project is a visual exploration of my own identity, inspired by some of my favourite contemporary print designers. I’ve never had one specific style but I am interested in exploring more techniques and abstract ways of designing, specifically in more colourful, analogue ways. These prints are abstracted images of myself from over summer, using my favourite colours to create a printed identity of myself.
+ View all
Personal Design AssistantI'M HORNY
Manchester, United KingdomFreelance
- Working closely with 2 creative directors, responsible for helping curate, edit and design the overall book, corresponding with artists and press, creating social media content and adapting to working under isolation with artists and directors all over the UK and Europe.
- Adobe Indesign
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Film Photography
- Publication Design
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Screen Printing
- Adobe XD
BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Art & Design DDMBelfast Metropolitan College
- Belfast, United Kingdom
Course covered; Ceramics, Photography, Life drawing, 3D, Art history and general art practices.