Senior designer with 9+ years of agency experience and 2 years FMCG & Marketing experience. Worked as a creative lead managing of the complete design process from concept to delivery. My projects have ranged from creative pitches to branding, mobile, web and print and am capable of managing both clients and developers to deliver a project on deadline. I also specialise in both hand-drawn & digital illustrations. I’ve been able to use my creative abilities to set apart my client’s projects and enhance the brand experience and I believe I can bring these skills to any project. • Creative Development: From concept to delivery, Art direction, Branding, UI • Project Lead: Manage clients, designers & third party vendors. Deliver to brief and deadlines. • Technical Skills: Figma, Adobe CC, After Effects • Project Management: of a team of remote and local developers and QA testers Outside of the office, as part of my freelance commissions I’ve created work for: Stella Artois, Elle Magazine, Aardman Studios + British Council India, GQ India, Kulture Shop, The Guardian and Linley. I am also a founding member of the ‘Kadak’, a South Asian collective of graphic storytellers, designers and artists; Kadak’s aim is to develop a network and support system for South-Asian women creatives. We collaborate digitally across India, USA & UK and produce, publish and distribute our own projects. In 2017 we showcased some of our work during London Design Week in an exhibition called ‘BOLD | Graphic Design from India’. We have since successfully pitched for number of collaborative projects such as a zine and print table at ELCAF (The East London Comics Festival) and The Goethe-Insitut’s Gender Bender in 2016 & 2018: a funded artist program culminating in a exhibition that runs for 3 days.
- Stella Artois ChaliceIllustration for the packaging and glass for the Stella Artois Limited Edition Chalice, India. The design direction was provided by the lovely team at Jones Knowles Ritchie Overview Role: Illustration Design Direction: Jones Knowles Ritchie Account Manager: Francesca Zaccone, Sharanya Venkataraman Client: Stella Artois About The illustration had to convey the spirit of water as well as be visually distinct as ‘Indian’. Indian women carrying water was the theme for this year. I choose a symmetr
- Elle Cover Illustration Oct ’17Illustration for Elle India's Special covers celebrating their 250th Issue The project came through Jas Charanjiva from Kulture Shop with an open brief and a tight deadline. Based on the simplicity of the supplied cover photography, I wanted to emphasise the model's face and eyes using bold lines like a halo around her, the repeating the pattern of the star under Paloma's eye and a limited colour palette complementing the colours in the photo. I had played around with thick and thin line work
- Dry By Branding & DigitalDryBy is a blow dry and nail art studio located in central London. Dryby’s aim is to transform the traditional blow-dry and nail experience for the discerning modern women. We did the brand identity, branding, stationary, strategy, booking app UI & UX, and responsive website. Branding Digital via Katana London
- Goop Cityguides AppCollaborating with Gwyneth Paltrow to develop the brand and design the first version of her ‘Goop’ travel app. App design & UI for iPhone & iPad. © Katana London App illustrations by Bernadette Pascua The content for each travel guide is managed by the client via a CMS. New guides can be also be published and sold through in-app purchases via the ‘Shelf’ section of the app.
Graphic DesignerKatana Creative Media
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Senior Graphic Designer with 8+ years experience in a Creative Agency. worked as a creative lead and senior designer on projects, ranging from corporate identity, branding, website design, mobile app and creative pitches. I also specialise in hand-drawn & digital illustrations.
- Digital Design
- Web Design
- UI Design
- Digital Illustration
- UX Design
- Graphic Design
- Adobe Indesign
- After Effects