I am currently working as a freelance multi disciplinary Graphic Designer with clients that range from small start ups who need a hands on approach, to creative agencies and large brands with specific creative needs. I consider myself to be a hands on designer and manager who can oversee the full life cycle of net new campaigns including ideation, enrolment, toolkits, execution and review, as well as the adaptation and execution of existing campaigns for local markets that guard and maintain the visual language of a brand. Previously I was Art Director at lululemon, a growing global company who create technical clothing for yoga, running, training and beyond, creating innovative products and transformative experiences. My role at lululemon was to lead, manage and develop the EMEA Creative team, consisting of three Graphic Designers, a Project Manager and a roster of freelancers. I oversaw the formation of brand assets, working closely with the marketing teams to turn insight into concepts that ensured a consistent, unified brand experience across multiple mediums and channels including windows, VM, ecommerce, film, social media and advertising. Before lululemon I worked at British contemporary fashion brand Whistles, where I gained experience in creating engaging and insightful assets across multiple mediums and platforms, and developed my 360 design skills on software including Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and Invision. As the only graphic designer for most of my time at the brand, I worked across print and digital marketing collateral including seasonal press look books, event invites, window campaigns, in store POS, packaging and the daily developing and updating of the website, emails and social channels. Featured on this website are a selection of key projects I have worked on over the past 10+ years at lululemon and Whistles including one off collaborations with brands such as; Roksanda Illincic, Stutterheim, Cowshed, Trekstock, Elle, Modern Toss & Mr Bingo."
- Let the magic move you.Recognising that the Christmas season moves each person differently, we presented products, local experiences and digital content to encourage everyone to be moved by the magic of the season, in more ways than one. After all, the best gifts are ones that both emotionally move us, and get us physically moving.
- Keep GoingRecognising that lululemon's annual New Year goals campaign didn't feel right in yet another lockdown in January 2021 we instead celebrated the one thing that had kept us going instead. From watering flowers to bedtime stories, if it brought you joy in 2020 then we encouraged people to hold it close, and take it with them into 2021. Using bold and colourful graphics and user generated content we created an upbeat social media and in-store campaign that gave our customer the motivation they need
- Cold RunBrief: Create photographic assets for use across ecomm and in store that educate the customer on lululemon's cold weather run gear. Concept: The Rulu fabric used in lululemon's run gear is soft and warm, while also being sweat-wicking and breathable. We shot the campaign on one of North Devon's vast beaches where you get an extreme sense of space and air alongside a warm and dynamic cast.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Lululemon: This is My Meditation#ThisIsMyMeditation looks at breaking down the preconceptions about meditation and showing how meditation can “be any act where we choose to be in the present moment”. – For more details: https://www.lululemon.co.uk/en-gb/c/community/hubs/meditation Ph: Francis Augusto Photography assistant: Zelie Lockhart Producer / Art director: Jess Schiazza
- Lululemon European Run CampaignLululemon European Run Campaign, 2017 Digital first campaign, specifically focused on increasing awareness and sales for the run category. Content was also used for promotional use as part of the new store opening in Dublin. As the Brand Project Manager (EMEA) I was responsible for developing the campaign strategy and all production elements including budget, cast, location etc as well as campaign implementation and reporting.
- Graphic Design
- Art Direction
- Creative Direction
- Creative Concepts
- Ecommerce Design
- Social Advertising
- Packaging Design
- Print Design
- Digital Design
- Fashion Marketing