I am passionate about creating opportunities through the arts and making the creative industries as inclusive and accessible as possible through clear multi-channel marketing strategies. As a Marketing Manager, I project manage campaigns through from concept to activation and delivery, using data-driven decision making and creative content creation.
- Julius Caesar 2022Campaign lead on a production of Julius Caesar directed by Diane Page, stepping in to take on campaign planning, activation, paid media, trailer briefing, filming and feedback, asset rollout across digital and print, managing sensitive social media issues, and post-press activity. Integrated with a marketing campaign for the show's Tour across the UK.
- The Merchant of Venice 2022Campaign lead on The Merchant of Venice directed by Abigail Graham, overseeing campaign planning, activation, artwork concept creation and photoshoot, paid media, trailer briefing, filming and feedback, asset rollout across digital and print, and post-press activity. This campaign included additional resources around sensitive subject matters, including antisemitism training, collation of post-show resources, and in-depth PR and press relationship handling.
- GDIF 2021With over 200 performances reaching over 70,000 people, with 60 UK and international companies performing across 20 different locations, GDIF 2021 took place from August-September 2021. Performances engaged communities on their doorsteps across Greenwich, Woolwich, Thamesmead, Plumstead, Charlton, and the Royal Docks, with co-created installations and events such as Healing Together and Mystery Bird. We Are Watching and Borealis brought together local and global perspectives with an opening ce
- Festival UK 2022 R&D pitchingA paid R&D developing ideas for Festival UK 2022, bringing together science, tech, engineering, arts & maths. I worked with a Creative Team of engineers, roboticists, artists, choreographers, geographers, and scientists to develop, present and pitch a concept for a £10 million project. I oversaw the commissioning of a film and presentation, helped with report writing, and was part of the presentation and Q&A sessions for the pitching team.
+ View all
+ Show more
- Critical Analysis
- Proofreading and Copy Editing
- Admin Skills
- Creative Critical Thinking
- Artist Relations
- Digital Communications