I am passionate about creating opportunities through the arts and making the creative industries as inclusive and wide-reaching as possible through clear multi-channel marketing strategies and data-driven decision making. As a Marketing Manager, I manage campaigns through from concept to activation and delivery, overseeing content creation, multi-channel paid and organic media, and reporting.
- Titus AndronicusCampaign lead for Titus Andronicus, directed by Jude Christian and performed in the Sam Wanamaker Playhouse for the first time. Navigated early sensitivities around the play's extensive content guidance and triggers, commissioning content to address particular issues. A long run with a high financial target, the campaign then shifted to a more tongue-in-cheek celebration of the production, highlighting the comedic, cathartic nature through songs by cabaret duo Bourgeois & Maurice, and the unique
- Hakawatis: Women of the Arabian NightsCampaign lead for a newly written play especially for the Sam Wanamaker Playhouse. Worked closely with Hannah Khalil (playwright) and Tamasha, who co-produced the piece, fore-fronting the voices and experiences of Arab women. The campaign was designed to reach SWANA audiences and bring them into the Globe for possibly the first time, celebrating and championing diverse voices.
- Julius Caesar 2022Campaign lead on a production of Julius Caesar directed by Diane Page, stepping in to take on campaign planning, activation, paid media, trailer briefing, filming and feedback, asset rollout across digital and print, managing sensitive social media issues, and post-press activity. Integrated with a marketing campaign for the show's Tour across the UK.
- The Merchant of Venice 2022Campaign lead on The Merchant of Venice directed by Abigail Graham, overseeing campaign planning, activation, artwork concept creation and photoshoot, paid media, trailer briefing, filming and feedback, asset rollout across digital and print, and post-press activity. This campaign included additional resources around sensitive subject matters, including antisemitism training, collation of post-show resources, and in-depth PR and press relationship handling.
- GDIF 2021With over 200 performances reaching over 70,000 people, with 60 UK and international companies performing across 20 different locations, GDIF 2021 took place from August-September 2021. Performances engaged communities on their doorsteps across Greenwich, Woolwich, Thamesmead, Plumstead, Charlton, and the Royal Docks, with co-created installations and events such as Healing Together and Mystery Bird. We Are Watching and Borealis brought together local and global perspectives with an opening ce
+ View all
+ Show more
- Critical Analysis
- Proofreading and Copy Editing
- Admin Skills
- Creative Critical Thinking
- Artist Relations
- Digital Communications