I'm an award winning animation generalist, I'm most at home in After effects but also like to mix 2D and 3D. Over the last 18+ years I have animated for clients like Netflix, Headspace, Spotify, The Royal Opera House, Virgin, Coke, Ford, Samsung, Vodafone, Kelloggs, Wrigleys,Guinness, Cadbury, Facebook,vodafone, JWT, DLKW, BBDO, AMV, BBH, M&C Saatchi, Leo Burnett, Saatchi & Saatchi, Creature London, Adam&Eve, Y&R, Unilever. plus many more.
- ITV2 Love IslandWorking with Jelly & Kitchen to bring Leanne Rule's Characters to life. My role was to composite the 3d and 2d elements together and also create the edit with dynamic transitions. I also chipped in a few animated shots and helped out on some extra 3d elements. It was a super fast turn around but keeping the edit as modular as possible meant I was able to create the versions ( a 60's , 30;s , 2x 20's 2x 5's ) in a flexible an most importantly easily changeable way. Production Company: Jelly
- Play BrainDirected by Rachinta Platts @ Kitchen Production Company - Jelly London Illustration / Animator - Jim Cascarina Client - Play Brain Working with my buddy Rachinta @ Jelly Kitchen I had to illustrate and animate a shed load of icons that simplified and supported what was being said in a series of talking head videos.
- Anchor by SpotifyI wish all jobs could go as smoothly as this one! Working with George, Jesse and Sam who all "know their onions" reminded me how chill jobs can be. I was lucky enough to animate the middle section plus take care of the composite and versioning on this fun spot for Spotify. Directed by George Coffey Production Company - Jelly London (New York) Illustration - Estudio Pum Animators - Jesse Collet / Sam Burton / Jim Cascarina Client - Spotify
- DementiaHere’s a small film I made with @compostcreative about how Cognitive rehabilitation can help people with mild to moderate dementia. Working with Compost Creative I undertook the mammoth task of taking this film from script to screen in 15 days. 3 Days Style Development 7 Days Illustration 5 Days animation The Chaps at Compost worked closely with a neuroscientist to make sure every move, scenario and colour would work for the target audience. Directed by Neil & Colin @ Compost Producti
- KevitaThis was a fun project for Kevita kombucha. My main role on this one was compositing and a tiny bit of secondary animation. There were around 34 individual films and way more if you count generics etc � Illustration and design by the amazing @estudiopum And beautiful 2d character animation by @boylloyd @maki_animation @tommgran Production @jellylondon Director @jellykitchen
+ View all
+ Show more
- Art Direction
- Project Manaement