I'm an independent animator, I'm most at home in After effects but also like to mix 2D and 3D. Over the last 18+ years I have animated for clients like JWT, DLKW, BBDO, AMV, BBH, M&C Saatchi, Leo Burnett, Saatchi & Saatchi, Creature London, Adam&Eve, Y&R, Unilever, Coke, Ford, Samsung, Vodafone, Kelloggs, Wrigleys,Guinness, Cadbury, Facebook,vodafone, etc.
- Anchor by SpotifyI wish all jobs could go as smoothly as this one! Working with George, Jesse and Sam who all "know their onions" reminded me how chill jobs can be. I was lucky enough to animate the middle section plus take care of the composite and versioning on this fun spot for Spotify. Directed by George Coffey Production Company - Jelly London (New York) Illustration - Estudio Pum Animators - Jesse Collet / Sam Burton / Jim Cascarina Client - Spotify
- DementiaHere’s a small film I made with @compostcreative about how Cognitive rehabilitation can help people with mild to moderate dementia. Working with Compost Creative I undertook the mammoth task of taking this film from script to screen in 15 days. 3 Days Style Development 7 Days Illustration 5 Days animation The Chaps at Compost worked closely with a neuroscientist to make sure every move, scenario and colour would work for the target audience. Directed by Neil & Colin @ Compost Producti
- KevitaThis was a fun project for Kevita kombucha. My main role on this one was compositing and a tiny bit of secondary animation. There were around 34 individual films and way more if you count generics etc � Illustration and design by the amazing @estudiopum And beautiful 2d character animation by @boylloyd @maki_animation @tommgran Production @jellylondon Director @jellykitchen
- Cono Sur wineFun fact, I was tea total until my 40th birthday, then I started drinking Red wine. Directed by @jellykitchen Production @jellylondon And with amazing hand lettering from @alisoncarmichael Expertly animated by @bradpurnell My Roll was edit / composite and secondary animation. 9 social cut downs different aspects and each one unique from the master film..
- Gangsta Granny - The Ride / Alton TowersA while back I had the honour of being the lead character animator on a new ride for Alton Towers. It was all hush hush so I had to keep it on the downlow....shhhh! Anyway, it's finally open, and I'm super proud of it! The end result is a mad immersive experience. It's really cool to have some work out there that's tangible. Gangsta Granny - The Ride My Roll - Lead Animator Client - Alton Towers / Merlin entertainment / David Walliams Production House - Seeper Director - Jon Taylor Producer
+ View all
+ Show more
- Art Direction
- Project Manaement