I'm an award winning animation generalist, I'm most at home in After effects but also like to mix 2D and 3D. Over the last 18+ years I have animated for clients like Netflix, Headspace, Spotify, The Royal Opera House, Virgin, Coke, Ford, Samsung, Vodafone, Kelloggs, Wrigleys,Guinness, Cadbury, Facebook,vodafone, JWT, DLKW, BBDO, AMV, BBH, M&C Saatchi, Leo Burnett, Saatchi & Saatchi, Creature London, Adam&Eve, Y&R, Unilever. plus many more.
- McDonalds Recycling BooksWorking with Production House Jelly London and directors KITCHEN we were asked to bring Hattie Newman's beautiful hand crafted illustrations into the digital world and animate a film to go along side Hattie's new redesign of the happy meal box. The film talks about a range of new books made from 40% recycled cups. we made 15's and 25's versions for TV / Facebook / tiktok / instagram Production - Jelly London Art direction - Hattie Newman Director - KITCHEN Producer - Tom Henneberry Animato
- a trip to infinity - NETFLIXWorking with Compost Creative an Netflix I was tasked with illustrating and animating two of the sections for this mind bending film about the concept of infinity! I worked on Philo - T - Photon and a Curious space cat. Both challenging in their own ways but Philo T was as scary as it was fun, recreating a 60's style Saturday morning cartoon by yourself is not easy :) Directors - Jonathan Halperin · Drew Takahashi Compost Directors - Colin Thornton · Neil Wilson Illustration / Animat
- ITV2 Love IslandWorking with Jelly & Kitchen to bring Leanne Rule's Characters to life. My role was to composite the 3d and 2d elements together and also create the edit with dynamic transitions. I also chipped in a few animated shots and helped out on some extra 3d elements. It was a super fast turn around but keeping the edit as modular as possible meant I was able to create the versions ( a 60's , 30;s , 2x 20's 2x 5's ) in a flexible an most importantly easily changeable way. Production Company: Jelly
- Play BrainDirected by Rachinta Platts @ Kitchen Production Company - Jelly London Illustration / Animator - Jim Cascarina Client - Play Brain Working with my buddy Rachinta @ Jelly Kitchen I had to illustrate and animate a shed load of icons that simplified and supported what was being said in a series of talking head videos.
- Anchor by SpotifyI wish all jobs could go as smoothly as this one! Working with George, Jesse and Sam who all "know their onions" reminded me how chill jobs can be. I was lucky enough to animate the middle section plus take care of the composite and versioning on this fun spot for Spotify. Directed by George Coffey Production Company - Jelly London (New York) Illustration - Estudio Pum Animators - Jesse Collet / Sam Burton / Jim Cascarina Client - Spotify
+ View all
+ Show more
- Art Direction
- Project Manaement