Content creator working across a broad range of formats for various digital/TV platforms. Strong writer; notorious creative presentation skills. Edits, shoots, produces, directs. Experienced in both the creative and commercial parts of the music/entertainment biz. Ex-joiner/staircase fitter.
- HENNESSY: GHETTS FT. MAVERICK SABRE & SWINDLEGhetts was the hero of Hennessy’s latest ‘Masters of Potential’ installment. The campaign once again raised the bar, this time delivering a series of 3 short films - including a live performance of a new track at Abbey Road Studio 3 in front of a crowd of 60+ fans, press and influencers. The first film focused in on Ghetts’s character and style, helping to announce the partnership; the second film documented the writing day with Maverick Sabre, and producer Swindle, and included the nerve-wra
- Lewis Capaldi x TinderGlobe worked with Tinder UK and Virgin EMI to create a personality led partnership to coincide with the launch of Lewis’ ‘Bruises’ single campaign. Globe Productions kicked off the PR with a ob-doc film of Lewis Capaldi pasting giant size posters of his Tinder Profile Picture - the same posters would be distributed across billboards at tube stations, bus shelters and universities. The story continued with a green-screen shot studio piece, where Lewis talked through a hypothetical ‘Tinder Go
- THE MANOR: 'FREE THE GEEZER' PODCASTWorking with Virgin EMI, Globe Productions has launched a brand-new podcast hosted by South London garage trio THE MANOR - the release coincided with the release of their new EP of the same name. Featuring star guests in each episode - X-Factor star Louisa Johnson, activist Munroe Bergdorf, personal trainer Bradley Simmonds, comedian Jahannah James, money blogger Iona Bain as well as expert psychiatrist Dr G – the infamous trio delve into a different element of lad culture, breaking down ste
- FIFA19 WORLD TOUR SERIESGlobe & EA sports renewed their award-winning partnership credentials to launch a new content platform – ‘The FIFA World Tour’. A series that partners the world’s biggest game with the world’s biggest stars. Icons from the worlds of music & football came together for an epic FIFA match ups across multiple stunning locations (Dortmund, Paris, London). Big talent, unique locations, long hours, tricky shoot days, and a mammoth edit. Views are now in the millions and the campaign has been nominat
- Jamie Cullum – The Man (from “King Of Thieves”) – Behind The ScenesHad the privilege to spend two days PD’ing a short BTS film of @jamiecullum remaking a Killers classic for the ‘King of Thieves’ soundtrack. Footage captured at Rak & Jamie’s home studio Second cam @jordcollins11 Edit @Leftedit Full vid on YT, single now on streaming.
- SIGRID X GORETEXAfter carefully designing her own limited-edition waterproof GORE-TEX jacket, and testing the prototype in the GORE-TEX lab last year, it was only right that we took Sigrid back to the mountains she grew up on, to literally put the jacket to the test. Globe Productions linked up with Director Jake Evans (Pavilion Films), and pro-ski filmmaker Nikolai Schirmer, to capture Sigrid’s experience as she took to the slopes.
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- HENNESSY MASTERS OF POTENTIAL WITH ABBEY ROAD - THE STREETS X FLOHIOHennessy’s Masters of Potential in association with Abbey Road Studios, returned with a brand new track from The Streets Featuring Flohio. This music platform, created by Globe and Abbey Road for Hennessy, enables artists to come together to experiment with their creativity, challenging the parameters of their sound to create a completely unique piece of music. Abbey Road’s expert engineers recorded Mike Skinner and Flohio's brand new track ‘How Long’s It Been?’ live to vinyl, and Globe Produc
Senior Development ProducerUniversal Music UK Globe Productions
- London, United KingdomFull Time
I am currently working within the production arm of Globe, Universal Music UK’s creative partnership division. My role is focused on working with a broad range of artists and creatives to create banging music/lifestyle content for labels, brands, and broadcasters. The day to day involves: - developing my own slate of original music content for TV/digital platforms: ideas and visual experiences that support key label artist campaigns and/or offer clear brand partnership and long-tail revenue opportunities - supporting the MD of Globe Productions in the acquisition of new IP and development/delivery of priority video/audio projects – includes day-to-day producer responsibilities, as well as co-ordinating legal, licensing and financial processes - writing treatments, leading brainstorms, pitching ideas; creating mood reels, show-bibles, and other key visual assets - hands-on producing and production management; shooting, directing, editing where possible consulting with account management and new business teams on creative/content strategy in response to live briefs - building and maintaining a network of wider-entertainment contacts including artist managers, platforms, broadcasters tech companies, creatives, influencers - collaborating with the Globe social team to populate channels with exclusive assets and develop tone Latest productions include - 2019 The Manor: Free The Geezer Podcast (Producer), Sigrid x Gortex: Jacket Tryouts P2/P3 (Producer), Masters of Potential: i. Mike Skinner x Flohio, ii. Ghetts (Producer), Dave: Psychodrama Tour Live from Brixton Academy (Producer), Tinder x Lewis Capaldi (Producer/Director) 2020 Sounds of Love Island Sessions (Co-producer), American Airlines x Celeste (Producer), Amazon Music: Live from the Brits Red Carpet (Producer), Amazon Music: Song for That (Various Artists) Producer, Amazon Music: Ride & Die (Creative, Producer), Amazon Music: Now You Know (Producer)
+ Show more
- Premiere Pro
- Camera Operating
- Creative Direction
- Set Design
- Project Management