I am a Branding Master Student, with a background in Public Relations, Fashion & Luxury and NGO Management. I hold a BA in Communication and PR, led a 20.000 members NGO, across 14 countries and spoke on behalf of young entrepreneurs at dozens of events. I have a truly European mind-set; I have lived in Barcelona, Bucharest, Brussels, Dublin, and now London. I will graduate from my Masters program in September, but I will have finished my courses mid-March, which coincides with the end of my present internship at Linda Farrow and hopefully will sync with the start of a new chapter in my career.Locked Pro Plan feature
• Oversee and pitch digital publication of SS17 for Europe, Middle East and Africa • Responsible of targeting men's publications for special project SS17 campaign • Reporting on celebrity and digital influencers' gifting projects • Compile a weekly coverage report analysing fashion stories; • Set up the mailing system for news & press releases (data base and templates)
• Researched and contacted European Contemporary artists for representation; • Monitored press coverage & assist with European events (e.g. START Art Fair London). • Set up mailing system, designed templates and implemented direct marketing strategies
• Offered wardrobe customization and personal shopping by consulting on current fashion trends; • Assisted with visual merchandising in store and display windows.
• Wrote press releases, monitored press coverage and updated clippings folders; • Orchestrated contact building and liaising with media, landing two cover stories in The Sunday Times. • Managed all social media and website branding
• Brought three new strategic partners - Microsoft, Bayer and EY alongside other 50+ one time partnerships for industry related events. • Established and implemented communication strategies and processes to drive awareness of the NGO to public, academic and private actors, and also crisis and risk planning.
• Contributed to brand experience implementation and responsible of studio recording and newsletters • Supported with Client Service Managers on digital campaigns for Lipton Ice Tea, McDonald’s, Pepsi and Hyundai.
Master's Thesis: "All that sparkle is brand - A study of branding diamonds" (180 credits)
IELTS certificate - C1
Bachelor's Thesis: "The ideal female profile in International Relations - A research of the history of mentalities" (185 Credits)