I am a London based Senior Brand Designer with focus on Branding, Art Direction and Digital , moving between print, animation and editorial design. My experience ranges across diverse projects in various sectors from publishing to finance, which offer me valuable experience working in a range of approaches, uniquely tailored to each client. I enjoy leading clients and their projects from initial creative direction to working on final design execution. Currently I am the in-house Graphic Designer of the Branding team at Atypical Partner, working across a versatile group of strategies, portfolio companies and wide range of branding and marketing projects. During my time at the SJH Group I had the opportunity to work on various publishing imprints including St James’s House, Artifice Press and HCB. It allowed me to design coffee-table books cover to cover and monthly magazines underline my strong editorial and typographic skills as well as a rich understanding of production processes. Other work includes Art Direction Brand Identity on several freelance projects and artists. More recently I have also branched out into Animation, Motion Graphics and video editing combining it with branding and illustration skills. In addition to a BA (Hons) in Graphic & Media Design (UAL), I hold a MA (Hons) in Illustration & Visual Media (UAL), which gives me unique insight into image making, illustration and fine art.
- A VOTE FOR WOMEN"A Vote for Women: Celebrating the Women’s Suffrage Movement and the 19th Amendment" charts the history of the women’s suffrage movement in the U.S., the fight for the vote, and some of the advances that have resulted from that victory. While working at the SJH Group as Senior Designer, I was involved in the project from the first initial briefing to the final stages of production. This involved working on the editorial publication template, designing the inners as well as cover designs. After
- VE DAY 75"VE Day 75" is a fully illustrated, hardback publication produced by the SJH Group in partnership with the Armed Forces charity SSAFA. It includes an extensive photographic record of the day, as well as original eyewitness accounts. It also reflects on the UK’s social, industrial and cultural make-up, subsequent VE Day anniversaries and the best of British across a host of spheres. As part of the design team I accompanied every step of the publication working on the cover, inner editorial desig
- SJH MONOGRAMWhile working at the SJH Group, I re-designed the company’s monogram for printed publications as well as other applications. The concept formulates using the brand’s font for familiarity and giving it a new, modern spin using negative space. Branding | Design Development | Art Direction
- Samuel Beckett Poster SeriesThis project is about creating four DinA1 poster designs for a series of plays by Samuel Beckett (‘Krapp’s Last Tape’/ ‘Endgame’/ ‘Waiting For Godot’/ ‘Happy Days’). I worked with hand-cut collages as a methology as the abstract and expressiveness of this medium fits Beckett's metaphors.
- COOKING WITH HEROESThe publication celebrates the 100th anniversary of the Royal British Legion (RBL) and is written by volunteers from all three Armed Forces, including military chefs, who have provided delicious and authentic recipes from 100 regions around the world in which the Legion has operated. While working on the cover, I developed several concepts using different approaches such as photography, typography and eventually a different book size. Eventually the art direction and cover concept was inspired
+ View all
+ Show more
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Indesign
- Adobe After Effects
- Editorial Design
- Visual Communication
- Image Making
+ Show more