Hello! I'm a freelance advertising copywriter with 8 years experience as a creative at numerous top London agencies. I've made all kinds of ads...from tv commercials, print and radio to online content, social, email, CRM, website copy...even a takeaway ordering magic wand! I've worked with all sorts clients across many different sectors; Sky, Honda, Netflix, Unilever/Dove, NHS, Just Eat, Barclays, BBC, giffgaff, Harry's Razors, Virgin Media, Halifax/Bank of Scotland, Plusnet, uSwitch, webuyanycar.com, Air New Zealand, British Army, Halfords, Kerrygold, Costa Coffee, Cancer Research, Age UK, Sugru, Dulux, Rugby Union England, Vodafone and Comparethemarket.com And I've won pitches for Fiat/Maserati, Yakult, BT, Mikado and Royal Caribbean Cruises. I can work solo or with Rob, an art director. Take a look at a selection of our work at www.rob-joe.com
- Sugru vs Water PistolsThe folks at Sugru had a great, game-changing product. But no one had heard of it. So, on a shoestring budget, we came up with their first ever piece of advertising. Sugru Vs Water Pistols got over 1.5 million views on YouTube and drove loads of people to Sugru's website to find out more about their magical rubber-like self-adhesive substance. The film was made a YouTube Pick of the Week, and was also covered by Metro and the Mail Online.
- Harry's - When Harry's met HarryHarry's are a company with a social purpose; they donate 1% of sales to organisations that promote better mental health for men. To promote male mental health we created When Harry's Met Harry, a series of social content films where Harry Kane was interviewed by renowned sports psychologist Dr Steve Peters on subjects like dealing with the social media trolls to the importance of expressing gratitude.
Projects credited in
- Costa CoffeeIt’s coffee time! Karmarama wanted to create a visually striking classical hourglass containing a batch of Costa’s lovely roasted coffee beans. This set of large format imagery coupled with a supporting animation was developed to showcase a new Costa promotion which allows consumers to try a very new and limited edition roast for an hour every day.Using our digital studio which is brimming with clever CGI and Post Production artistry. The team got to work building, simulating and developing a truly photorealistic timer which contained the exact amount of beans to trickle out in just one minute. This fully loop-able animation coupled with 2 extremely large format stills were designed by perfecting the shape, texture and lighting, so that the final look is on brand, warm with a rustic feel.
- Age UK - No One Should Have No OneMore than 1,000,000 older people in the UK suffer from chronic loneliness which is especially severe at Christmas time. Loneliness is an affliction which is hard to empathize with. It has no physical manifestation and most of us are lucky enough to experience it for small periods of time. Age UK asked us to find a way to engage with an audience bombarded with charity messages at Christmas time and make them care for the plight of lonely, elder people. Our solution was to share stories of real pe
CopywriterVirtue - The Creative Agency by VICE
- London, United KingdomFreelance
Freelance copywriting on a manifesto and brand guidelines for a music events company.
+ Show more
- Creative Strategy