A multidisciplinary creative. Working in music, fashion and performance sports. Passionate about printed matter with a focus on real life work and tapping into culture whilst reversing cultural stigma.
- BBC Engage In Data:A New Blood Wood Pencil Winning Project, We give our data away too often, without knowing where it goes or its environmental impact. Young people want to engage in the anonymous world of data and want more control of their personal data. The only way of accessing your data is through Apple Screentime, however it is difficult to access and it is not engaging. In our sample group of 16-24 year olds, we found through testing the group that not one person could find how to access Screentime on th
- Time On Our HandsDuring Lockdown I was contacted by Jackson Payne & Robert foster to make a book to raise money for our NHS staff during the Covid crisis. We got 40 artists and photographers involved and the book is 110 pages long. We kept things loose but largely operated under a “good vibes only” content policy, so there’s no work about isolation in here at all. Wulfboy, who is a nurse, did a foreword, it’s a cracking read. All the money is going to the RCN Foundation Covid-19 Support Fund, which provides
- Desert Island DiscsThis small project was a personal reflection, I chose 8 tracks that would appear on my desert island disc and created a sleeve for them. Each song is linked to an emotion or memory, the design of the sleeves is a celebration of this. Music plays an integral part in our lives. It shapes personality, creates connection and helps to solidify memories. The project stems from the music I grew up with, how it has informed my future self and the importance of this.
- 128There is a popular myth that 128 is the bpm that aligns most with your heartbeat. This film explores the collective experience within music. It's about the movement's music creates and the way it makes people feel. The alternate space it creates to be free. A place that is difficult to find in these current times.
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- Alter EgoAlter ego was a collaborative project commenting on the issue of toxic masculinity through the subculture of drag. Alongside two other male students, one from Camberwell School of Art and the other Chelsea College of Arts, we created and photographed three alternate drag persona's that highlighted how this current subculture is pushing back against dated concepts of masculinity.
Junior DesignerThe Rig Out
London, United KingdomFreelance
Junior Designer at The Rig Out, Building treatments and crafting digital content for brands.
- Abobe Illustrator
- After Efects
- Premiere Pro
- Davinci Resolve
Ba(hon) Graphic DesignChelsea College of Art and Design
London, United Kingdom
A course focusing on the importance of design thinking and concept driven outcomes which are executed to the highest standard.
D&AD New Blood Awards 2020: Wood PencilD&AD New Blood Festival 2020In July 2020 I received a wood pencil for a brief I did for the BBC. The project was called Engage in Data, me and another creative designed a prototype app that visualised a users data footprint and rewarded the user with early access to BBC content when this footprint was reduced.