Experienced Graphic Designer with a demonstrated history of working across multiple disciplines. Previously a slave to the greyscale world of figures and spreadsheets, I decided to ditch the dull and dreary in favour for what excites me the most...my passion for creativity! I am skilled in many areas of design including typography, brand identity, web and digital design, retouching and art working for both print and digital. In my spare time I do a lot of self initiated work where I try to push myself creatively with new mediums and techniques.
- Collins & HayesA rebranding project of prestigious furniture company, Collins & Hayes. Working towards the official brand relaunch at the January Furniture Show provided the perfect springboard to reintroduce this historic brand back into the UK furniture market. We created a sense of confidence amongst the retail base by creating a new logotype and website and aligning the brand to its core values of comfort, quality and understated style.
- EvolutionTo create an identity for a new collection of Parker Knoll branded furniture, designed to offer the best in motion technology to a younger, style conscious consumer. Of key importance was to match the identity of evolution with the clean, contemporary lines, cool, calm colours and luxurious finishes of the furniture.
- Plan ATo create a corporate identity and website for Plan A - an executive recruitment search company specialising in retail, wholesale and online brands. It was important to provide a strong distinctive style for the brand to work within the listed client sectors while reflecting the clients fun but professional personality.
- MoscowWith the goal of reflecting the character of this historic metropolis as part of a city-branding brief, I took inspiration from Moscow's many examples of cultural design and iconic architecture to help capture the city's identity - from the flamboyant textures and patterns found on the onion domes of St Basil's cathedral to the palatial like metro system.
- Inner City CyclistInner City Cyclist is an ePublication whose goal is to express, indulge and celebrate bike culture. The target demographic for this brief was young, tech-savvy professionals, 23-35, who are fit and active, fashion conscious and live in an urban environment. One of the main purposes of this ePub was to help bike enthusiasts connect with the cycling community and pass on valuable knowledge to newcomers.
+ View all
- Stop Motion
- Corporate Identity
- Print Design
- Brand Design
- Brand Identity
- Short Films
- Logo Design
- Brochure Design
- Art Direction