- Distant HarmonyDistant Harmony is a short film created in collaboration with performers in Thanet who are connected to social dance and the rhythms that call for us to gather and connect. ‘Moving in harmony together, while apart’, this film project explores human connections that lie at the heart of dance - and what remains in the absence of human touch.
- BBC Arts Film: 0.5%Opening the 2021 Margate Film Festival and soon to be on BBC Iplayer is premiers the short films exploring the small and often radical impact margate and it's community can have on the world and each other. The film was selected as drama and documentary short films to premier the festival. The film looks at the lives of individuals in Kent. 0.5% Yero Timi-Biu, UK (5min) Four isolated residents of a seaside town connect with each other in an unexpected way.
- ActingFit CampWe ran 8 classes over the 4 weeks teaching children different movements and routines to encourage them to be creative and enjoy physical activity. We were able to get 3 groups between 10-30 to learn 3 routines each. Age group 4-6 performed routines such as a thriller by Michael Jackson with local dancer Prince of Pop and Several routines to the soundtrack of trolls Age group 7-10 performed a routine to Happy by Pharell and showed new dance skills including dancing to Michael Jackson songs an
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Top 50 Influential Neurodivergent Women 2022For the second time, Women Beyond The Box is proud to launch the UK’s only list showcasing Influential Neurodivergent Women. It is estimated that at least 10% of the UK population is Neurodivergent, that is Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, Dyscalculia, Autism, ADHD and Tourette’s. The list was born from a desire to amplify the voices of women who are creating ripples of change within their industries by challenging the narrative around Neurodiversity. We are Founders, Scientists, Designers, Creatives, A50
IT OperationsFawcett Society
London, United KingdomFull Time
- I manage a technology support team, write new policies, and create new systems to ensure projects meet deadlines. - Built and maintained ThankQ CRM, creating new processes for collecting membership information, producing target-driven communication, and tracking charity funds. - Ensure the technology systems adequately provide services for the team to carry out their tasks and research/ procure new software when required. - During Covid Pandemic, I kept an eye on High-risk issues or developments in the industry that could impact our operations and make improvements to minimise the impact on trading operations. - Developed digital strategies in line with our year on year objectives and trained the team to use new programmes, including design & finance systems. - I continued professional development while in the post to keep abreast of new data security measures. I learnt about Data science to implement more streamlined code processes to reduce the time spent manually configuring our data. I trained in machine learning to test various data flow methods to assist our policy team in dealing with large data sets.
Social Media ManagerDiversity Matters
London, United KingdomFreelance
Developing and implementing content distribution and growth strategies for the website, newsletter and social platforms based on content, data and competitor analysis. Managing online marketing and collaborations: identifying, developing and implementing online brand/PR campaigns and collaborations that are directly focused on growing our audience. Developing, negotiating and managing these tactics and strategic collaborations. Being the link between us and the other brands on all platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and youtube). Developing community: instigating and responding to relevant discussions that might assist in engaging our community and growing it, e.g. Facebook groups, Instagram, Twitter conversations. Creating content: producing timely ‘quick’ content (animated gifs, 10-second videos, images etc) to share on social platforms. Helping event organisation by developing programmes, branding them, communicating with guest and conducting networking.
+ Show more
- Visual Arts
- Art Direction
JournalismUniversity for the Creative Arts
- Farnham, United Kingdom
I was a member of CU taking part in teaching and enriching sessions. I held various positions in student-faculty - Student Ambassador, Student Class Representation, International Student Officer and BMI Student researcher. I played basketball and badminton with the university as well as sharing interests in Gardening in the student project community garden.