Inclusive - not exclusive. A multi-skilled professional who has directed and vision mixed for the RTS Midlands Awards, Roundhouse (covering music and entertainment live streams), Be Inspired Films and more. An incredibly versatile and organised creative who also coordinates film shoots for the award winning company Frank & Lively and its diverse clients. My role included Post Production Coordinator for the Bafta nominated feature film, Apostasy. I also produce events with Marcie MacLellan (BIFA nominated Film Producer) and our various partners to promote inclusivity in the film industry. I have a deep interest in social change and hope to reflect this in my work. A self-shooting TV researcher who has developed programmes through finding locations, crew, contributors and negotiated fees with successful indie companies like North One TV. Previous experience includes production assisting and social marketing for the Mercury Prize, live stream coordination for TedXBrixton, producing/editing community radio and film documentaries and teaching filmmaking workshops to young people. Experienced in using DSLRs, EX3, C300 and studio cameras. A fast learner and able to multi-task. Able to work in a team or independently. I'm looking for any opportunities to develop my skills in vision mixing, production and public speaking regarding BAME women in the creative industries.
- Baby Leave Film ProjectHello everyone. These are tough and uncertain times for us all, including expectant or new mothers. We recognise this is a unique time to share our stories and are asking for freelancer Mothers who would like to talk to us about their experience(s) with being pregnant or with a baby, for a film project. Please DM us if you’d like to get in touch or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more details. We want to hear your voices. Thank you.
- Uk Chagos Support AssociationThe Chagos Islands are a UK Overseas Territory, like the Falklands or Gibraltar. They are members of the Commonwealth – that place where equality and democracy are promoted. That place where we are supposed to take care of each other. But in the 1960s and 70s, the islands’ inhabitants were violently removed by the UK government and discarded on the docks of Mauritius and the Seychelles. The UK government had leased Diego Garcia, the archipelago’s largest island, to the US military. Since being
- ApostasyAs devout Jehovah's Witnesses, sisters Alex and Luisa and their mother, Ivanna, are united in The Truth. Alex looks up to her confident older sister, while striving to follow in Ivanna's footsteps as a ‘good Witness'. But when Luisa starts to question the advice of the Elders, she makes a life-altering transgression that threatens to expel her from the congregation. Unless Ivanna and Alex can persuade her to return, they must shun her completely. This challenge becomes more painful when their fa
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- ApostasyAs devout Jehovah's Witnesses, sisters Alex and Luisa and their mother, Ivanna, are united in The Truth. Alex looks up to her confident older sister, while striving to follow in Ivanna's footsteps as a ‘good Witness'. But when Luisa starts to question the advice of the Elders, she makes a life-altering transgression that threatens to expel her from the congregation. Unless Ivanna and Alex can persuade her to return, they must shun her completely. This challenge becomes more painful when their fa1
- Equal Pay Day film - call for participantsHow far have we come in 2018 in gender equality? The average male tax payer earns £25,700 a year while female counterparts earn just £20,300… We believe there is no better way to draw attention to the gender pay gap currently plaguing the advertising industry then by filming a social experiment, which reveals the glaring discrepancy and asks the simple question – why? THE CONCEPT We’ve been talking about equal pay for over 70 years. The law has enforced it for almost 50. And yet, women still g7
Vision Mixer & Multi-cam DirectorStreaming Tank
London, United KingdomFreelance
Directed and vision mixed a range of live streams for the award winning company, including VOOM2016 "Pitchathon". I vision mixed 14 HOURS of live pitching for Virgin's Voom 2016 business competition. Streamed online, on YouTube and in Waterloo Station. Part of a Guinness World Record of 29 hours of business pitching.
+ Show more
- Vision Mixing
- Content Producing
- Project Administration
- Project Co-ordination
- Project Management
- Multi-platform Content