You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Do you really want to delete project Enabling your employees to become your brand ambassadors?
I’m a design-led but brand focused creative from Sweden, living and making it work in London. I currently look after brand and design at Virgin Care, leading a highly creative in-house team to ideate, develop and implement design solutions across grow, change and run functions in the business. My work is very purpose and values driven, especially at Virgin Care. It pushes me to to think long-term and deliver meaningful design solutions that have an impact on people’s lives. Taking the iconic Virgin brand into different sectos of health and social care, using illustrations as a core asset did just that, I wanted to make people look twice and be delightfully surprised, bringing a smile to people’s faces in a time of pain and worry. Although design is what I do, building brands is what makes me get out of bed in the morning. Shaping brands and watching it grow excites me. More than ever, a brand is defined by experience, but are we still able to make people think, sense and feel and deliver that personalised service with a ‘human’ touch in an increasingly digitalised world? This is a great challenge but also an awesome journey to embark on, which is why I love working in brand management. I’m also all about engaging your people in your visual brand - I strongly believe your people are your best brand ambassadors. If you show them what good looks like and the value of presenting yourself in a professional and consistent way, and you encourage them to apply this to their own work. My recent passon project is all about equipping and empowering colleagues to make a great first impression through presentations and formatting, read more about it, and see examples of my other projects on my website.Locked Pro Plan feature
•Leading an awesome in-house design team from concept to completion, supporting the long term strategic development of the Virgin Care brand • Develop and instil a design culture across the company by proactively engaging and empowering colleagues in the process
• Drive consistency of brand look and feel across all touchpoints • Collaborate with internal stakeholders to deliver highly-engaging design solutions that address business, brand, market and user requirements
• Develop the look and feel of the Virgin brand in different sectors of care through cutting-edge solutions and stand-out approach • Setting a visual foundation with brand identity, guidelines and assets
• Concept and design of off-air campaigns, collateral and roadshows running in the UK and Europe • Editorial design of monthly magazine Octopus
• Develop, prepare and deliver highly innovative lesson plans and teaching resources across visual communication and design subject areas • Accurately assess student work, give appropriate feedback, and maintain records of students’ progress and development
• Project based work for clients like Nike, WaterAid, Helsingborg Stad, Filbornaskolan and Li Cheuk Photography • Projects include websites, digital content, print and photography, across retail, education and creative markets
BA(Hons) Graphic Design
Foundation degree graphic design
Medie Programme; Information and Advertising