A talented Creative Producer looking to develop her career in-house for a creative organisation or brand. Has excellent knowledge of production having produced a range of fashion stills and film shoots for brands including Chanel, Anthropologie & eBay. Also has background within other areas with the overall objective and ambition of being affiant, organised and scrupulous.
- Jack Wills Blog Content CreationCommissioned to curate a series of workshops and events at the Jack Wills Kingly Street store, home to the brand's Christmas Festival. Highlights included food blog Fredandbutter's Fred Gentle building, icing and decorating a pair of pink and blue gingerbread houses in the windows, christmas decorations icing workshop by Biscuiteers, bluegrass band Flats and Sharps performing carols, festive floral crown making by The Flower Appreciation Society and wintry cocktails courtesy of The Travelling Gin Co.
- Jack Wills 'Proper British Summer' Souviner PosterA souvenir poster for Jack Wills, distributed to customers as part of the brand's 'Proper British Summer' campaign. Features product edit for high summer, 'How To Talk Proper', a glossary of British slang words and their meanings, plus a beautiful map of the UK drawn by regular collaborator Emily Robertson, with a guide to the summer. Aurasma adds an interactive layer to help digitise the print experience in an engaging way. Neon pink and bright blue colours used throughout the poster to create ridiculously bright and breezy read for customers to pin up on their walls.
- Ham Yard Hotel Launch PaperThe Firmdale Group commissioned us to create a broadsheet to celebrate the launch of their latest hotel, Ham Yard, in Soho, London. Featuring an edit of stories about the hotel and an interview with its creator Kit Kemp, the publication also included an incentive of a glass of fizz from the bar when presenting the broadsheet to the bar staff.
- Cath Kidston 'ALL wrapped up' Xmas Fil,mCath Kidston commissioned us to showcase the brand's Christmas giftwrap and products in a light hearted, engaging digital campaign. Working with stopframe animator Andy Biddle and our fave prop artist Kyle Bean to create one 90 second film, we also made six spinoff shorts (link below) on a separate stage over two days using just our iphones and a decent lighting rig. https://vimeo.com/album/3207761 The main film and the shorts achieved massive engagement for CK. Top result!
- British Fashion Awards 'Fashion Notes'The British Fashion Council commissioned us to create the programme for the prestigious 2014 British Fashion Awards. Turned around super fast, the objective was to educate guests about the nominees in a beautiful, engaging and fashionable way. The result: An Andy Warhol inspired collage style A3 double sided poster called FASHION NOTES.
- Jack Wills Blog Content CreationWorking closely with the blog and social media teams at Jack Wills we scoured the country for top talented individuals who's skills and story would make for captivating content for 'style stories' for the blog. We liaised and negotiated with managers and talent to arrange suitable locations and times to do a street style shoot with them wearing the newest collection in their natural environments. The people we cast ranged from a hoola hoop artist to a stuntman to name a few.
- Marketing PR
- Art Direction
- Budget Management
- Client Management
- Schedule Management