- The Future Is Near: Late at Tate ModernI worked with fellow Tate Collective Producers in facilitating this event held at The Tate Modern. I had to assist and guide the main producers and artists, as well as those who came to the event. A night of art and activism exploring climate justice and environmental racism. Inspired by themes in Olafur Eliasson: In Real Life, we ask: How do we decolonise climate action? Who does climate justice speak to and for? How can young people act against the climate crisis?
- Wood Wood SS19 Presentation - London Fashion WeekAs part of the SANE Press team assistants, we worked behind the scenes of the Wood Wood brand presentation during London Fashion Week. Working with the stylists, photographers, and press. I had to organize the presentation space as well as guiding relevant invitees in order to have a smooth presentaiton day.
- UAL Modual: Shangai DiariesIn July 2019, UAL/Creative Shift shared an opportunity called Module: Shanghai at Tech University. I applied, got it, and went to Shanghai for two weeks. That was a crazy experience and I learned a lot about the culture and purpose of our project. The brief was to build a brand and product, which led us to develop an authentic food app. There were 10 UAL students and 20 Shanghai students, from illustration to photography, which was a great mix. Collaborating with students from different discipli
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- NY-LONThe NY-LON Exchange Programme is a collaboration between University of the Arts London, the Shawn Carter Foundation and Brand Design Agency Vault49. As part of NY-LON, I was commissioned to work on a live Ford brief alongside Vault49, in New York. The final outcome of the campaign was presented to the client and a panel from The Shawn Carter Foundation at Roc Nation.
- #MyFirst - Ford Campaign ProposalThe NY-LON Exchange Programme is a collaboration between University of the Arts London, Shawn Carter Foundation and Brand Design Agency Vault49. As part of NY-LON, Our team was commissioned to work on a live Ford brief alongside Vault49, in New York. The final outcome of the campaign was presented to the client and a panel from The Shawn Carter Foundation at Roc Nation.
+ Show more
Tate Collective ProducerTATE
London, United KingdomPart Time
Assisted in planning multidisciplinary events surrounding the various exhibition themes at the Tate Museum sites. Collaborated with fellow Tate Collective members in carrying out projects surrounding themes of the museums exhibitions. Liaised with various artists from different creative backgrounds to programme performances, workshops and events.
PR & Social Media AssistantLondon College of Fashion, UAL
Oxford St, Marylebone, London, UKFreelance
- Handled social media accounts for London College of Fashion and Pigeons and Peacocks magazine. - Assisted in event planning, and a host of other duties for fashion shows and events. - Press list updating and creating influencer lists for the communications office.
+ Show more
- Marketing Strategy
- Public Relations
- Media Relations