Instagram - @kesiazissman Fashion Stylist & Creative Director. First class graduate in Fashion Branding and Communications. Currently working as E-commerce Executive at Files London, including styling product imagery, sourcing models, designing app&website content and editing images. Assisted celebrity stylist, Nisha Grewal, styling Caroline Flack for Love Island 2019. Worked on set for Hello Magazine, UberEats, ITV, Thorntons.
+ Show more
- THIRTEEN ZINEFor my final major project at university I created THIRTEEN - a zine exploring what life is like as a thirteen-year-old girl, featuring my sibling Thalia. The emotions and expectations society projects onto thirteen-year-old girls is presented through experimental forms of styling, photography, illustrations and poetry. I have shared some of my favourite images - to see full zine spread see video at end.
- Thorntons PearlsAssisted Nisha Grewal, styling for Thorntons Pearls chocolate. The idea was to re-created some of the nation’s favourite iconic pearl-wearing images. The pearl accessories in the reimagined images are made entirely of Thorntons Pearls chocolate. As assistant stylist, I helped to replicate the iconic outfits worn in the original images of Princess Diana, Rihanna, Duchess of Cambridge and Girl with the pearl earring. I sewed on the pearls found on Princess Diana's dress and the black piping on
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Meet the GFF 2020 Fashion Photography Award NomineesFashion photography plays a huge part within all aspects of the fashion industry. Graduate Fashion Foundation is proud to support the creative practice of fashion photography and recognises the value it holds within the fashion industry. We are keen to support the ever increasing number of graduates communicating their concepts through fashion photography and celebrate the presence of the ‘image’ in the contemporary fashion industry. Meet the award nominees below!11
Ecommerce ExecutiveFiles London
London, United KingdomFull Time
Working with Creative Director as assistant for all e-commerce, including admin, product styling, photoshop editing, social media content and order fulfilment
Assistant StylistNisha Grewal
- London, United KingdomInternship
Assisting celebrity stylist, Nisha Grewal, primarily for Caroline Flack’s appearances in Love Island 2019. What was supposed to be a 4 week placement to fulfil a university module, turned into a 5-month position with Nisha as her assistant. I worked on set for ITV, UberEats, Hello Magazine (Kimberly Walsh) and Thorntons.
- Creative Direction
- Hard Working
- Problem Solving
BA (Hons) Fashion Branding and CommunicationsBirmingham CIty Univeristy
- Birmingham, United Kingdom