I'm an award-winning integrated creative that cares more about coming up with great ideas based on real human behaviours, than whichever media channel I happen to be operating in. Self-motivated and collaborative; I'm happy working solo, but enjoy being part of a team. I love working on big international brands, niche local ones and everything in between. I’ve built strong relationships with a number of clients. And whether it’s a pitch or day-to-day work, I enjoy nothing more than being on the front line.
- Sky 4DVR / IntegratedNo-one delivers entertainment quite like Sky - with quality storytelling at the heart of everything it does. We wanted to begin a new chapter, that brings you closer to the action. So we created a fully immersive 4D VR experience that allows you to experience Sky's iconic shows like never before - by casting you in the lead role. Cue White Walkers, dragons and F1 cars...
- Nesquik Online ContentNesquik wanted to bring parents and their kids together online in order to inspire them to spend more quality time together offline. As both the creative and copy lead on this project, I oversaw a team of 6 creatives and designers. I helped came up with the activity ideas that promote creativity, active play and personal growth. I also developed the playful tone of voice and wrote all the copy. (Write the theme tune, sing the theme tune…) Here are a few of the activities.
- Fiat 500 Launch EventThe re-launch of the iconic Fiat 500 was crucial to the future of Fiat. Our challenge was to create a launch event that reinforced the launch messaging ‘Everyday Masterpiece’. We needed a venue that shared the car’s iconic design and engineering excellence, and most importantly would attract the media. Where better than London’s ‘Everyday Masterpiece’ The London Eye? 500 hours into the New Year we threw a spectacular party for 1,500 competition winners, 100 members of the media and 500 Fiat gu
- McDonald's Online FilmEvery two years, McDonald’s put on a Europe-wide football tournament for their restaurant staff. This year they wanted to put a highlights film together to show off internally. I thought a much better idea was to show off this fantastic event to the world. I wrote a human-interest story that involved the winning team going to the World Cup and one of their players meeting his football hero (and then persuaded the client to pay for it). Thankfully they did, and the result is a beautiful heartfel
+ Show more
+ Show more
- Web Content
- Idea Generation
- Content and Media Writing
- Idea Concept Development