I started my career as a commercial film editor in Toronto, Canada and my editing work consists of adverts for brands including Lynx and Old El Paso and many music videos, a highlight being a music video I cut for R.E.M. Throughout my career I have built both production and post-production teams, and have guided and supported them in delivering consistently strong content for every platform across the video spectrum from OOH, social and TVC. I now work as Head of Marketing for a production company that creates branded content for brands and agencies and I’m passionate about the power of video in marketing. I really value strong and authentic client relationships which I know are key to producing brilliant video work. My frustration with the lack of women applying for editing roles motivated me to start an instagram account called Edit Girls which showcases and shares career stories from women working in Post Production. The purpose of Edit Girls is to connect and encourage more women and girls to pursue a career in this exciting field, which is often a very male-dominated industry. I’m part of the Bloom UK leadership team as Head of Brand and Content. Bloom is a volunteer-led network of 180+ women in the communications industries, championing the real voices of women and focused on spearheading positive industry change and paying it forward to the next generation.
- Bloom - The ExchangeCredit for - Art Direction and marketing management The Exchange was launched in 2019 as part of our objective to engage more men in the gender debate. The cross-mentoring programme matches industry-leading men with Bloom members to break down the barriers contributing to the gender divide in our industry. The ethos of The Exchange is to open up a refreshingly honest dialogue between the genders, help break down the stereotypes that limit the way we interact in the workplace and work together t
- Bloom Boost - Campaign ArtworkI worked with Taz Bhuiyan to Art Direct the launch content for Bloom Boost, a new initiative from women's network Bloom UK to future proof women's careers in marketing and communications. Bloom Boost is designed to support, grow and empower our female industry leaders of tomorrow. The programme is open to all former Bloom mentees who have not yet reached the 7+ years experience required to join the Bloom members network.
- Bloom - £20k donation to Women's Aid announcementI project managed the creation of this beautiful illustration used to announce Bloom's emergency donation of £20k to Women's Aid. Since the outbreak of COVID-19 the demand for their live chat helpline service has risen by a staggering 41%, with over 600 women waiting in the queue to speak to one of our trained support workers at any one time. As a result of the donations from the new and existing Bloom members, we are humbled to announce we’ve been able to donate £20,000 to Women’s Aid. A dec
- Badass.gal - Kim FrenchKim French was one of the original Company directors at Cherryduck Productions, a production company in East London. She started her career as a commercial film editor and her work includes a music video for R.E.M and ads for brands including Lynx and Old El Paso. Now representing Cherryduck within Marketing and Sales, Kim values strong and authentic client relationships to produce brilliant video work in what she feels is a really exciting time for social and communication led video production
- Treatwell (Brand) - Life Saving Wax - Video ProductionCherryduck was chosen to create the video content for Treatwell's 'Life Saving Wax' campaign. We are pretty darn honored to be part of this and loved bringing together our all-female crew, shooting at our studios and seeing the films come together and screened at the launch of the campaign. The number of women attending their cervical screening is at a 20 year low, with one in four women not going. However, we are seeing an increasing number of women booking intimate waxes on Treatwell each ye
- Elvis (Agency) x Cadbury's - Video ProductionProduced by Aleisha Digby Directed by Jamie Maule-Ffinch Editor - Eva Carrette VFX - Adam Cant Grade - Tom Smith Creative Producer - Dan Lakeman Creative by Rob McEvoy & Bill Hibbins Account Manager - Sixtine Chevant Creative Producer - Lottie White #cherryduck #cherryduckstudios #videomarketing #londonvideo #londonvideoproduction #videoproduction #londonvideoproductioncompany
+ View all
Projects credited in
- World Duty Free - 'Get The Glow Before You Go'We filmed both tutorials in Studio 5 at Cherryduck Studios across one day. Working closely with make-up artist Harriet Hadfield and World Duty Free to create two looks that would appeal to the woman heading on her holidays! Working with exclusive products from Bobbi Brown, Clarins and Givenchy, Harriet takes the viewer through the creation of the perfect holiday look.1
- Stylist Magazine - Fiesta StylistaThe Cherryduck team documented the whole competition process across street style shoots, finalist announcements and the final photo shoots, leading up to the final at Stylist Live Oct '15. The fashion and styling took centre stage with the Ford Fiesta complimenting the shoots and really promoting the synergy between Fiesta and Fashion. The campaign has been a great success and the video content we produced brought it all to life.1
+ Show more
- Business Development
- Video Editing
- Account Management
- Client Services