Hey! I'm Kirsty and I'm a Freelance Photographer. Recently moved back from living in Bali for 7 months, I took this time to expand my portfolio, step outside my comfort zone, and challenge myself with something new- videography. Please see on my feed or instagram for my current videography project 'Creative Diaries', brand work, and personal photography projects. I show vulnerability and sincerity through my work and take pride in the magnetic, dynamic and authentic end product. I am open to freelance opportunities, please contact me and let's get creating!
- LUCIAN CLOTHINGFacetime Isolation Project shoot with brand owner Lucy James. Lucy created a collection in isolation, seeing as her current collection was put on hold due to Corona Virus and delays in manufacturing. We used Facetime to get these look book photos and videos, then merged her iconic gothic/punk style in during post.
- ISO 2020- 'it's whatever you want it to be'There is a lot of pressure present currently, and where our heads are at, it is pulling on the ‘self worth’ strings. I feel there is this isolation ‘doing and posting’ happening; perhaps using social media posts to feel gratification or to prove how active and productive were being during this isolation experience. When really, there is no right or wrong way, as no one has ever been through anything like this before. With this project, I spoke to different people, some I’ve only met a handful o
- ElisabettaShot in Bali, expressing the parts of us we keep 'hidden'. Those traits we shame, or dilute through fear of being authentic. What parts of yourself do you hide from others Elisabetta? _______________________________________________________ l’ve lately been able to speak loud and with confidence about my social anxiety. So I’m happy to say that is not anymore something that I hide from , almost. I guess what I hide, is my capability. The first thing you perceive when you meet me is my physical
+ View all
• Lived in Canggu, Bali on a working visa for 7 months as a freelance photographer focussing on portraits, fashion and lifestyle photography. • Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/kirstymarshallphoto/ • Equipment- Canon EOS 1D IV with lenses: Canon 50mm, Sigma 17-70mm, Sigma 70-300mm
Customer Service AssistantCertsure
- Dunstable, United KingdomFull Time
•Processing applications/data transfer/invoices •Registering and distributing certificates •Complying with GDPR guidelines •Time management- 24 hour reply rate with calls and emails for all contractors •Use of SAP and Inkwrx
+ Show more
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Lightroom
- Final Cut Pro
- Data Entry
- Customer Facing
- Customer Service
BTEC Extended Diploma in PhotographyCentral Bedfordshire College
- Dunstable, United Kingdom
BTEC Extended Diploma in Photography, completed 2-year course achieving Triple Distinction.
AS LevelQueensbury 6th Form
- Dunstable, United Kingdom
Queensbury Upper School 6th form College 2009-2010: Media (AS), Photography (AS). Left 6th form to focus on Photography at college.