Open for commissions and freelance projects for July-September 2021 | Hey, world! I am a graphic designer and illustrator with expertise in email design, key visuals for apps and web, digital and hand-drawn illustrations. I also do live sketching at events. I love clean lines, bright pastels and meaningful projects. Drop me a line if you're looking for a freelance creative!
- Email design for Marie-Chantal childrenswearThe brief was to introduce the new Liberty Print Sleepsuits & Pima Cotton wear through the email, using Marie-Chantal's existing product imagery and adding a special touch with illustrations. As there wasn't any editorial photography of the new Liberty Print line, I came up with the idea of using high-quality royalty-free photography, mixing it with watercolour illustrations that would connect all the pieces together. The email is designed in a way that it can be easily built using templates a
- Visuals and email design for wellness app TictracI've been working at the wellness app Tictrac for 2 years, doing graphic design and content execution: – Creating key visuals for app, web and social – Creating engaging content, campaigns, and collateral to support Tictrac's vision and content strategy – Designing weekly email templates based on the brief – Building, scheduling, automating and testing emails in Mailchimp and Airship – Working closely with the UX, content team and project managers to make sure we deliver solid outcomes on projec
- Marketing design for Paradym appHere's the project I've done for the Paradym app based on their brief: "Create a mini campaign based on a single concept for World Mental Health Day. Your campaign should fit into one of Paradym’s core pillars - Aware, Love, Body, Success or Identity. The core objective of this campaign should be to drive app downloads". I chose to speak about languishing – the leading emotion of 2021. Many people can't differentiate between depression and languishing, so I wanted to show that difference usin
- Fashion postcards for a vintage jewellery storeI created these postcards for Moscow based vintage jewellery boutique Blue Velvet Vintage and they gave the cards to their customers at the vintage fashion market and also send it with their post orders. Results: increased loyalty, social media reposts, brand awareness.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Print and Textile design for Kikina DesignsA Spring-Summer collection of print designs and tie-dyes was inspired by the late 90s casual and summer wear. All prints are initially painted by hand and all tie-dye is hand-dyed. Collection including bucket hats, scarves, bandana's, leggings, cycling shorts and tees. The photoshoot took place in the PL Photo Studio London Nottinghill. Photographer by Olga Lioncat. https://londonphoto.co.uk/
Graphic Designer and IllustratorKsenia Lowe
London, United KingdomFreelance
I create illustrations based on the brief and independently, and also perform live fashion sketching at events. I love working with authentic brands within the beauty, wellness and fashion industries. My favourite project was live illustration at TooFaced cosmetic brand launch event using their eyeliners and lipsticks.
Graphic Designer / Content ExecTicTrac
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Tictrac is a wellbeing platform that enables businesses to generate meaningful engagement and empowers people to live healthier lives. It offers employee wellbeing solutions to big companies such as Sky, Aviva and Allianz, and also to smaller businesses. My role there is multidisciplinary and covers graphic design and marketing responsibilities: – Creating key visuals for app, web and social – Creating engaging content, campaigns, and collateral to support Tictrac's vision and content strategy – Designing weekly email templates based on the marketing manager brief – Building, scheduling, automating and testing emails in Mailchimp and Airship – Working closely with the UX, content team and project managers to make sure we deliver solid outcomes on projects that required tight turnarounds.
- Beauty Illustration
- Editorial Illustration
- Watercolour Illustration
- Blog Illustration
- Digital Illustration
- APP Design