Over seven years experience working within the events industry as a producer in various venues and settings in the United Kingdom and overseas. Passion for large scale productions and international projects that expect a creative and out of the box approach. Tenacious and pragmatic individual who can motivate self and others, able to engage well with stakeholders and with great financial awareness allowing delivery of high quality projects within budget. Entrepreneurial mindset, music lover and one who finds balance (sheets) the key to everything.
- Reflect Festival of innovationReflect Festival is the largest future casting festival between Southern Europe and the Middle East and its joined by thousands of people from Europe, USA and the Middle East interested in learning about the future as the festival showcases whats new in the industry and its expected growth. It is presented over 4 stages and hosts over 100+ speakers every year.
- Retro Jukebox ClubI have designed and built an immersive show that is aiming to change the experience of the standard party setting. Created decor that would make any space look wonderfully different by adding imagination and colour! Yet, I haven’t stopped there... I called the brand Retro Jukebox and have linked this incredible decor setting to the music that DJs and live bands play during the show. What makes a Jukebox stand out for us is the interaction that the audience gets to have with the music. Therefore
- A night at the CircusOur circus themed package is a creative manifestation of the spectacular shows that you saw as a child in those red and white striped big tops, allowing you to transform your event into an electrified and sensational experience. Your guests will become immersed in a magical entertainment show that plays with the imagination and amplifies the creativity of any event. Our classy but jovial package provides a modern, grown-up spin on the typical circus theme show, creating a bespoke theme and immer
- Royal Holloway Freshers BallFreshers Ball is an annual event that I have been producing since 2015 after taking over the project from an indoor gala dinner to an outdoor festival. Started off with a small 7k budget and 1000 attendees, now grown to 35k budget and 2500 attendees. It is a creative project due to the narrow archway into the quad meaning that vehicles are not able to drive through. That brings its own challenges including a compulsory custom truss design for the festival’s main stage using the grade-one liste
Projects credited in
- #Playformentalhealth | An initiative to raise awareness of Mental Health through MusicThey say that genuine art comes out of hard times and it’s through this creative pulse that we humans survive and revive, no matter the chaos. As we are now heading towards the third day of the Mental Health Awareness Week, a brand-new initiative called Play For Mental Health was founded to provide us with something creative, artistic and, above all, lovingly-made!1
Managing DirectorCyndeo Events
London, United KingdomFreelance
Cyndeo Events is an innovative event production agency that brings your ideas to life! We love thinking outside the box and tackling briefs in a way that offers unforgettable immersive experiences for your audiences and we do that by empowering brands to be bold and brave in order to attract attention. Whether you want us to be involved in producing a large-scale project by combining a number of creative elements or you’re simply looking for a small addition to a current project, we would love to hear from you!
Venues Operations Manager (Events)Royal Holloway Students Union
Egham, United KingdomFull Time
Role includes the planing and delivery of all event operations across four commercial venues including two annual outdoor music festivals. Some of the responsibilities include but are not limited to: Content Programming, Artists Booking, Budget Forecasting, Financial Reporting, Client Pitching, RAMS, Event & Show Advances. As the lead event manager, the role works closely and manages the events team consisting of four permanent and c’80 part-time staff in delivering over 300 events a year including 2 outdoor music festivals.
- Project Management
- Budget Management
- Creative Approach
- Risk Management
- Events Production
- Event Design