Experienced Entertainment Director with a demonstrated history of working in the marketing and advertising industry. Skilled in Digital Strategy, Easily Adaptable, Project Management, Agile & Waterfall Methodologies, and Digital Marketing.
- NEW ERA x RINSE FRANCE MEET THE NEW WAVE OF FRENCH MUSICNew Era and Rinse France have partnered for a new film, to unearth and meet the New Wave of French Music. The film highlights New Era’s mission to uncover the ‘next big things in music’ and their surrounding cultures. Directed by Romain Cieutat (VV Brown, Azealia Banks), the film is shaped by cultural makers at the fore of the French scene and takes us on a journey – from the vibrant music and street culture of yesterday, to what it means today.
- Yxng Bane x Timberland "Celebrate the Icons" with "Slip n Slide"Yxng Bane & Timberland collaborated on the music video for his single, Slip N Slide, taken from Yxng Bane’s brand new mixtape, HBK Timberland’s 45th anniversary boot celebrates & reimagines the iconic look that's long been a staple in hip-hop. Inspired by this celebration, Bane's video features modern twists on 90’s culture & pays homage to legendary music & film icons like Tupac, Biggie & Spike Lee.
+ Show more
Entertainment and Culture DirectorKINC
London, United KingdomFull Time
• Liaising with clients and handling the respective workloads including account plans, presentations, creative ideas, budgeting and securing client agreements. • Working with agents, managers, record labels and music artists directly, looking for ways to engage them with brands we have as clients. • Organising activity that stems from relationships developed with artists for clients. This can involve creating photo/film shoots, sourcing written content, small events and PR days. • Developing pitch documents, arranging creative idea sessions with our on-hand team or freelance creatives. • Seeking new opportunities for new business and developing this alongside the Managing Director. This can involve writing whitepapers, preparing case studies to show prospects and projecting the agency in industry media. • Managing direct staff reports.
Senior Integration ManagerOMD EMEA
- London, United KingdomFull Time
• Managing all creative deliverables between central and local agency teams; Tag worldwide and various world renowned creative agencies such as TBWA and McGarry Bowen. • Managing multiple work streams simultaneously and working with account planners to present strategy, creative briefings and SOWs. • Creating and maintaining creative rotation schedules for direct ATL and BTL efforts and involvement with trans-creation processes to ensure local relevancy. • Performance reporting and optimisation recommendations based on creative analysis. • Working closely with senior regional and local clients/creative agencies and developing a strong relationship to allow effective delivery of assets. • Developing a clear understanding of various creative formats for on and offline media.
+ Show more
- Marketing Strategy
- Strategic Planning
- Project Management
- Brand Management
- Creative Direction
- Production Management
- Brand Strategy