Projects credited in
- Vogue Fashion Night Out @ W Hotel London6th September sees London's top fashion stores transformed into a fashion carnival; as we celebrate Vogue Fashion Night Out 2012. W London Hotel - Leicester Square have given us there Wyld Bar from 9.30pm onward for an after-party that CAN NOT be missed! The Wyld Bar will host the exclusive party, guests will be given a Haus of Lux Card for access; 9.30pm till 11pm our invited brands will show select items from their collection and specific pieces. This will be for invited selected guests, Pre
- FUTURE RISING Vol3 - 2019At the heart of Future Rising is the ambition to identify and foster future creative leaders, cultivate new talent, craft and collaborate on a global scale. Pop polymath Lafawndah and Amsterdam’s Random Studio explored the space where digital and physical worlds collide in an audio-visual performance guided by sunlight, artificial light, scent and sound.
- Future Rising APAC Edition 2019As part of my role for Future Rising APAC edition 2020 in collaboration with Mixcloud & W Hotels, I assisted in executing and delivering five events in Guangzhou, Bangkok, Goa, Kuala Lumpur & Brisbane. Lexie Liu, Notep, Blot!, Shelhiel and Genesis Owusu were paired with five visual artists in order to create bespoke experiential events in each W Hotel.
- Future Rising European Edition 2019As part of my role for Future Rising European edition 2019 in collaboration with Mixcloud & W Hotels , I assisted in executing and delivering four events in Amsterdam, London, Paris and Barcelona. Lafawndah, Eliza, Children of Zeus and William Djoko were paired with four visual artists in order to create bespoke experiential events in each W Hotel.
- Amsterdam PRIDE 2019 / 2018 / 2017Amsterdam Pride is a citywide LGTBQ festival held annually at the center of Amsterdam during the first weekend of August. The festival attracts several hundred-thousand visitors each year and is one of the largest publicly held annual events in the Netherlands. As W Amsterdam's Music Curator I was part of the W Hotel team that ran both the Boat Parade, the Queer Me Out panel talks and the Pride Afterparties, in both its concepting, partnerships, production and event management. 2017 edition gran
+ Show more