Business Development, producer, writer, project manager and magazine owner. I work within the creative arts and publishing industry. I design, build and create concepts. Creating shoots and videos for global brands. Thinking of new creative ways to deliver projects. I'm an Entrepreneur invested in a creative future through print, digital and new software technologies. AI and AR.
- COMER - ShowreelThis is a mix of photoshoots shot or Directed by Matthew Comer. Mixed with behind the scenes footage to show you our vibe as a team and our style moving forward. Shot with a mixture of digital and analogue video from REDs to Super 8s right through to snapchat and instagram stories. We pride ourselves in the attitude, emotion and personality we bring to our productions. You can review our projects on www.Comer.Photo. Here's a taste of the energy.
- DOCKERS / Levi Strauss (Always On Campaign)Taking Dockers back to its roots. In addition to reintroducing khakis to a younger market, the ads promote Dockers new Smart 360 Flex technology, which offers four-way stretch both vertically and horizontally. The new “Always On” campaign ran across television, cinema and digital channels in both the United States and internationally.
- Lee Cooper - Made To CampaignSet in East London, where the brand was born, Lee Cooper: Made To features the iconic and unique product details which are deeply rooted in the brand’s DNA. These details can be found on all the products globally. In addition to the bold red diamond logo, these product features are the key thread that links the brand across over 100 different countries around the world. Lee Cooper has heritage, provenance and is from London’s East End. The denim is authentic and recognisable. The clothes are
- HTC - Desire CampaignEvery Shot is sharable, and every side is your best. Express yourself with sharper images and selfies. Discover more today. This was shot in a London studio. There was so much lighting kit ordered and built that the studio was glowing like time square. That didn't work for us and luckily enough the client was open to taking our direction. We stripped all the lights away and went with flash only. These shots are about capturing energy in the moment.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Off The Rails Magazine – Issue 16Off The Rails Magazine – Issue 16 Off The Rails is a beautifully printed & digital photography art magazine showcasing a global selection of artists, musicians and youth culture. A platform to artists globally from photographers right through to painters, skaters & poets through to musicians. The magazine promotes an all year round summertime, out-there rock'n'roll mentalities and a nostalgic nod to a youth culture that everybody can appreciate. In Issue 16 we mix it up a little. We look int
Head of ProductionCOMER.PHOTO LTD
Manchester, United KingdomFull Time
I design, build and create concepts. Creating shoots and videos for global brands. Thinking of new creative ways to deliver projects.
- Project Management
- Creative Art Direction
- Video Director
- Photography Shoots
- Customer Relations
- Artist Research
- Magazine Editing