Award recipient and bilingual graduate with a 4 years of relevant experiences in media, communication and the arts. Past professional and social responsibilities include: Communications Manager, Project Manager, Deputy Editor, Society Creator, Ambassador, Media Anchor, Engagement Promoter... What can I bring to a team? *High adaptability: I can dip my toes in lots of different projects, with no need to be held by the hand *Creative approach: looking for a fresh angle on a project? I can come up with strategies to re-energise a brand *Great teamwork: we aren't anything without our co-workers. I'll bring biscuits and high work ethic *Ultra-efficient: I am fast and get things done rapidly and with high quality. This might sound like an advert for car, but no, it's just me. *Good attitude: I care about any project I am part of. I want to do my best and I want to enjoy it. Find me on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lila-pitcher-14b43714b/ Check out my projects below!
- Camden Inspire Awards 2019The Camden Inspire Awards is building recognition amongst a competitive and vibrant business community, by celebrating all the best independent businesses in Camden Town and Euston Town. In 2019, I was in charge of organising and managing the event, from social media promotion, communication with participants to logistics for the day in question (food, decoration, entertainment).
- CANVAS Issue No.8: AbsurdityAs Deputy Editor, Secretary, and co-creator of CANVAS Society I was in charge of running the managerial aspects of the team while helping oversee the editing process leading to print. Responsibilities included: organising team meetings, editing articles before being sent to press, writing articles (p34), communicating with followers and readers, managing a variety of administrative tasks including insurance and AGMs, helping to organise release events.. Read the full issue here: https://issuu.
- CANVAS Issue N.07: DisplacementAs Deputy Editor, Secretary, and co-creator of CANVAS Society I was in charge of running the managerial aspects of the team while helping oversee the editing process leading to print. Responsibilities included: organising team meetings, editing articles before being sent to press, writing articles (p34), communicating with followers and readers, managing a variety of administrative tasks including insurance and AGMs, helping to organise release events.. Find the full issue here: https://issuu
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Canvas Issue No.7 : DisplacementAs Editor-in-Chief I was responsible for overseeing a team of creative individuals in creating Displacement. The main aim of this issue was to encourage students across disciplines to collaborate and spark discussion. I also led the curatorial team for the exhibition that coincided with the magazine launch. Link to full issue: https://issuu.com/canvaseca/docs/canvas_-_for_online
- CANVAS MagazineCANVAS is a student-run journal, generously supported by the History of Art society and the Edinburgh College of Art. Our first issue was released both online and in print in September 2015. This journal consists of student’s artworks, art-related articles and essays, as well as event information on exhibitions and shows. Students of all years and on all degrees are encouraged to get involved in this journal - whether by submitting work or being part of the team. I have worked with CANVAS ove
Communications ManagerCamden Town Unlimited
- London, United KingdomFreelance
This position involved showcasing the cultural and civic projects of the Camden Town Business Improvement District on different platforms such as Instagram or Twitter, communicating with members through newsletters and filming/editing monthly vlogs. I also organised the annual Camden Town Inspire Awards, from its marketing to the ceremony evening.
Ambassador for Creative and Cultural CareersUniversity of Edinburgh
- Edinburgh, United KingdomPart Time
I spent 4 months working alongside another ambassador in order to offer student insight and promote the University Creative and Cultural Careers Fair. My responsibilities involved exploring different marketing strategies, collecting feedback, promoting the event in person and through blog posts and attending meetings with project team.
+ Show more
- Public Speaking
- Event Organisation
- Busines Strategy
MA (Hons) History of Art and English Literature; 2.1University of Edinburgh
- Edinburgh, United Kingdom
I studied during 4 years at the University of Edinburgh receiving a 2:1 for History of Art and English Literature, while joining a total of 21 societies, receiving 2 Awards, and working 3 jobs. I also spent the 3rd year Abroad at Queens University, Canada.
Edinburgh Award for Summer InternshipUniversity of EdinburghRewarding enthusiastic, hardworking employees for their professional performance and capacity to self-assess and improve their skills.
+ Show more