Fresh from a three year Fashion Promotion degree at Ravensbourne University, I am keen to develop skills and experience in the real world of fashion promotion. My dissertation gave me the opportunity to research my passion for the future of fashion retailing, both on line and in store, with emphasis on the importance of great visual communication and exceptional customer experience. I have been an expert shopper from the age of four. I am a sociable, hard working and love to get stuck into projects. I am happy to get my hands dirty and always willing to learn. My real strength lies in communicating visual stories, which I think is key to retail success. I would love a job that keeps me on my feet, challenges me and allows me to help develop and move forward with a brand.
• Dressing the Liberty Christmas Shop. Involved arranging products and creating wall displays and dressing Christmas trees. • Required efficiency, working to tight deadlines, ability to work as part of a team, understanding the brand’s visual identity, creativity and confidence to create visual stories with the product provided
• In store visual merchandising displays and window dressing. Involved making display pieces, arranging product displays, dressing mannequins and changing window displays. • Required dedication, hands on approach, solving creative problems on the spot, understanding of product and sales potential.
• Main focus to listen to designers, understand what they want and translate this into the styling of clothing on models. • Required calm approach, speed, efficiency, organizational skills, tact and humour.
• Working with the design team in the their design headquarters. • Use of design software, merchandising meetings, cataloguing of fashion development ideas, style reports, design of clothing labels.
• Branding and advertising • Promotional campaigns • Visual communication • Visual merchandising • Fashion photography and film • Fashion illustration • Blogging • Magazine development • Graphic layouts • Written content