Whether you want to believe it or not. The worlds greatest fine artist IN THE MAKING. FROM mg,Brazil. Made in csm,LDN. acrylic is the main medium for the canvases. Lilo has been producing since she was 12 and mixed for 8 years. LILO's works focus on the everyday parts of life, her work aims to capture the world through her lens on canvas, it is really about using the emotion of the female perspective of the world to create every piece,with each piece getting one step closer to the vision. Her works reflect on the body as a playground for human emotions and each painting builds the narrative of what a great woman painters work should look like, providing a refreshing, authentic and relateable outlook on the female figure. She is a Brazilian born and is now based in London completing the final weeks of her Fine art degree at Central Saint Martins. To keep updated with the latest news you can subscribe to her mailing list on instagram @lilogaleria.
- FURIOUS FEMMESFURIOUS FEMMES is an all female art collective. An alternative, small positive program for unrepresented female creatives. A platform by young women for young women, we give ourselves the freedom as artists occupying a space dedicated to visual arts. Open to all. LILOWAS A PART OF THIS COLLECTIVE FROM THE YEARS OF 2017-2019. THEY HAVE NOT PUT A BREAK IN PRODUCTION TO FOCUS ON THEIR OWN PRACTICES.
- WATERLOW ART PARKAs students prepare for the Foundation Show 2018, we take a look back at Waterlow Art Park – a large-scale, public project in which 120 Foundation Art and Design Diploma: Fine Art students took over Waterlow Park and its buildings. Over the weekend of 26-28th January 2018, the students showcased painting, sculpture, moving image and performance across the park’s outside spaces, Lauderdale House and the LUX building. The series of presentations was representative of the three pathways that const
- Breaking SymmetryThe third commission in the exhibition was developed through a creative partnership between a group of young local filmmakers and the Crick’s Polarity and Patterning Networks laboratory. The result is a film called ‘Selection’. Written, directed and produced by Lilo Amaral, Rachel Curley, Cleo Foster, Sarah Levy-Pipitone, Noor Shahzad, Grace Talbot, Raza Tariq and Joseph Winterson KaleiKo., 2017, 1A Arts, Holborn Community Association https://www.crick.ac.uk/whats-on/exhibitions/deconstructing
Projects credited in
- Brand DevelopmentAugnet is a London-based technology start-up set to revolutionise the SMS and messaging space. We were commissioned to refine the existing brand identity to aide it's clarity when applied over multiple platforms. To date this has included the digital development of the UX and UI of their product Sign up and Log In areas, website styling, a cohesive social media presence and marketing collateral.
- Landslide for Fword MagazineEditorial Shoot for Fword Magazine SS21 From the creative minds of Betty Oxlade-Martin and Paix Robinson comes this pure, raw, and honest editorial titled Landslide that explores the affliction and optimism of adolescence, duality, and discovering one's identity. Fashion depicts a sense of innocence and naivety, reflective of an ongoing journey of personal struggles and growth. Team Photographer: Betty Oxlade-Martin Creative Direction: Paix Robinson Fashion Editor: Eden Hurley Stylist: Billy
- IMAGING THE FEMALE ATHLETEIt all begins with an idea. Women make up 40% of all participants in sports—yet somehow receive only 4% of sports media coverage. It has a damning ripple effect: Without airtime, female athletes lose out on sponsors, fans, and coin. Together with photographer Greg Abramowicz we aim to provide better representation of women and girls in sports, to share the stories behind the successes and to encourage women to believe they have a place in this industry.
- TENDTEND is a new kind of digital personal finance platform with modern money tools. I worked directly with the Senior Creative Director to concept, design and execute visual material for the brand's launch. I adapted their brand guidelines to create a social media system and delivered over 25 Instagram templates for the brand to use in the future. In addition to designing Tend's social media, I helped the Creative Director redefine the brands photography direction.
+ Show more