Lorenzo Berni is a fashion, beauty and portrait photographer originally from Milan now based in London. Self taught photographer, after graduating in product design at Milan’s Polytechnic he spent a period experimenting and improving in different types of photography until his move to London. This transfer marks his focus on fashion and beauty photography shooting campaigns and editorials. He is Inspired by movement, by the structure and de-structure of shapes and by unfinished actions. In his work, he is often looking for a sense of intimacy and connection with the concept of transformation that he felt so close to fashion and to himself.
+ Show more
- Exclusion / InclusionInclusion for the excluded is often possible by showing off their own diversity. Any talent could be a key factor in doing it. Our character is an outsider who wants to feel included. Improvising household pedestals, spaces of her everyday life she leads herself to a new consciousness while experiencing a metamorphosis of mixed feelings.
- Lost SummerThe summer of 2020 has been a weird one here in London. After the infinite time forced at home she decided to made her own summer even if stuck in urban landscapes. No sand but a pavement to lie on halfway between nuances of nostalgia and the inner desire of wellbeing. She lives her reality as the days go by with the indomitable will of creation given by imagination. Team Photography by Lorenzo Berni / www.lorenzoberni.com / Instagram: @lorenzo_berni Styling by Olya Krolombi / krolissi
- Notre VentI wrote some words alongside these images part of "Notre Vent". I experienced that, sometimes it is just a matter of wind: the one able to shake our certainties is also the one able to blow out our doubts. Because even if we cannot decide if the wind is going to blow or not, we can decide how we are going to react to it. Feeling it on our skin, feeling the moment is part of this process. Part of my portfolio on my website. Pictures comes from the sessions made with Nora and Saffron made in Lo
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Lost SummerThe summer of 2020 has been a weird one here in London. After the infinite obligatory time spent at home, she decided to make her own summer even if stuck in urban landscapes. No sand but pavement to lie on halfway between nuances of nostalgia and the inner desire of wellbeing. She lives her reality as the days go by with the indomitable will of creation given by imagination.
- REFLECT EYEWEAR - A\W 20 Campaign.Creative direction and styling by me. Photography by Lorenzo Berni. Model is Julie The Obscure. Make-Up by Zana Moses. Hair by Essi Karjalainen. Fashion Assistant Alicja Domanska. I started being the art director of this brand exactly one year ago and it’s so satisfying to see it growing collection after collection. It makes you feel so fulfilled when such a hard work is rewarded by an extraordinary result.
London, United KingdomFull Time
Expert photographer with extensive experience in studio, fashion, interior and product photography. Goal oriented visual storyteller and lighting expert.
Photographer & TechnicianPolytechnic University of Milan
- Milan, ItalyFull Time
My role as a technical advisor involved several tasks related to the correct use of the 8 different photo sets and the darkroom made for students, professors and professionals. My role included a massive editing(and sometimes retouching)of the pictures made by the Lab Image in order to cover the several events of Design's faculty.
- Camera Operation
- Capture One
- Advanced Retouching
- Studio Lighting
- Photoshoot Assisting
- Adobe Photoshop