✨ I offer memorable + engaging design solutions for small but mighty businesses ✨ A graphic designer with a passion for colour. I work with brands to help communicate their story in engaging and memorable ways via unique brand identity designs, standout web experiences and scroll-stopping social media design. I love hearing new ideas and collaborating with clients who often become friends. Get in touch with your project idea and let's see if we are the right fit for each other! 💖
- Illustration work for Skinnydip LondonFor this freelance project, I was asked to create a set of 20 sticker style illustrations for Skinnydip London, who are a super fun accessories brand famous for their funky, high quality phone cases. The brief came with a lot of freedom in that I could design whatever I felt was suitable so I choose a combination of fun illustrative elements and typography-based using cute quotes. These illustrations formed part of their Create Your Case product range where customer can customise their phone
- Concept, Brand Identity & Web Design: Mila'sMila's Cocktail Lounge is a concept I designed for a hospitality passion project, namely a cocktail lounge in the heart of London. I designed a brief for a hospitality venue that felt elegant and stylish, but also incorporated a little sense of fun and playfulness. I included design elements that gave a slight nod to 70's design which included typography and shapes inspired by 70s interior designer, Vernon Panton and put a modern twist on these. I create the brand identity itself which includ
- Concept + Brand Identity Design: Casa JunoCasa Juno is a passion project birthed from several passions of mine: branding, interior design and food. I am huge foodie and a lover of a good drinking establishment so I wanted to create a hospitality concept that incorporated these. I created this concept after coming across an image of an interior space designed by one of my favourite interior designers, Andres G (see link below). He creates incredibly inspiring and inventive spaces for retail and hospitality brands. I wanted to create a
- Rephair: Haircare for the UntamedBrand Identity / Strategy Design for innovative haircare brand, Rephair. Their prodcuts are aimed at Gen Z and millennials who like to experiment with fun hair colours but also give their hair some TLC for protection from any colour or bleach damage. Rephair strongly values authenticity by using real photos of real customers across their marketing and evoke a real sense of connection and community ✨ I was involved with brand identity, strategy, packaging design as well as social media design.
Brand Identity & Web DesignerLucie de Maid
Cardiff, United KingdomFull Time
✨ I offer memorable + engaging design solutions for small but mighty businesses ✨
Illustration & DesignSkinny Dip London
- London, United KingdomFreelance
I created a set of illustrative sticker designs for Skinnydip's 'Create Your Case' products where customers can create a customised phone case by selecting for a library of hundreds of sticker style designs to cover their case with. I was asked by Skinnydip to create 20 illustrative sticker designs. A super fun project for a cute high street brand.
+ Show more
- Web Design
- Packaging Design
- Brand Design