Graduating from Heriot-Watt University with an International Business Management with Marketing, MA (Hons) degree. I am an ambitious, self-motivated, driven individual who works well as part of a team or independently. I love to learn new things and am currently looking to enter a graduate programme or full-time employment relating to my degree.
- Digital Marketing - CLICCThis entailed creating a social media content plan to promote a new venture by Indian Artisans, CLICC, a film streaming website to offer Indian artisans an income during Covid-19. Please click the following link, to read more about the new venture: https://www.hw.ac.uk/news/articles/2020/indian-artisans.htm
- Harvey Nichols Live Project - RebrandingWhilst studying Fashion Communications at Heriot Watt University, I participated in a live project with Harvey Nichols Department Store, Edinburgh, helping to redesign their food court, to attract a younger demographic and increase their customer base. Once completed, we presented our ideas to the management team, the project offered valuable first-hand experience working with a high-end retailer and allowed me to hone my presentation and problem solving skills as well as demonstrating my cre
Assistant and ServerScoopz
Edinburgh, United KingdomPart Time
- Constantly engaging with new customers. - Working to a high standard in an efficient, friendly, and quick way. - Handling POS system transactions including cash and credit to ensure seamless and accurate cash flow. - Cash handling and cashing up at the end of the night, keeping record of finances. - This job has elevated my communication, time management and multi-tasking skills as I work in a fast-paced environment. - I have really enjoyed working as part of a team, and feel confident working under pressure. - I have an eye for detail and always ensure anything leaving the store is of high quality. - Responsible for high-volume food and beverage service and liaising with third party delivery companies. - Help to train new employees through effective communication, encouragement and support. - Provide a high quality service at all times, especially when dealing with an enquiry or complaint.
Events coordinator (Marketing Society at Univeristy)Heriot-Watt University
- Edinburgh, United KingdomPart Time
Helped plan and organise virtual events for my University’s Marketing Society. Was an active member who encouraged others to share their ideas, while confidently sharing my own, to create engaging, exciting events.
+ Show more
- Hard Working
- Social Media Marketing
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Originally studies Fashion Communications for 2 years then switched to International Business Management with Marketing, therefore, I have both a creative and business skill set and mind.
High School DiplomaGeorge Watson's College
- Edinburgh, United Kingdom
At school, I participated in the Young Enterprise scheme in which I achieved a distinction, I undertook the role of finance manager, this taught me leadership, delegation, and communication skills, how to meet deadlines, and the importance of teamwork. During my time at high school I attained a Bronze Duke of Edinburgh Award, which taught me the importance of perseverance and determination, I was also a prefect in my sixth year. Highers (3A, 3B, 2C) National 5/ intermediate 2 (3A, 4B, 1C)