- Studio Canal - Paddington 2 World PremiereOn November 5th, The British Film Institute played host to part 1 of the Paddington 2 World Premiere, where we turned a prefab concrete jungle into a world of FUN (fair) along piles of red carpet. Casting elements from the films steam fair scenes, a calypso band, a marmalade shy, jugglers and fairground entertainers delighted the crowds as cast and crew were photographed and interviewed by the world’s media, as well as being streamed globally via Facebook Live. Cast were transported by iconic Ro
- EE Wembley Cup 2016 & 2017We collaborated with YouTube’s top gaming and football vloggers to create a first-of-its-kind YouTube series, The Wembley Cup. The 10 episodes documented two notable YouTubers, Spencer Owen and MiniMinter, on a journey to recruit FIFA legends to take each other on in live football final played at Wembley Stadium. The episodes included a variety of entertaining content including penalties with a gunk tank, goalkeeping on a flyboard over water - a jet-powered hoverboard as well as their mums compe
- Samsung x LDN UTDWe teamed up with LDN UTD, the purpose-driven esports organisation that addresses social issues and healthy lifestyle, to host the ultimate gaming head-to-head live at KX. We invited some of the biggest gamers and content creators to compete against each other, connect with fans and share their personal health & wellbeing stories. The event was held live in KX and streamed on Twitch. We created 4 pieces of short-form content from the event – a sizzle and three interviews – that were housed on
- Arsenal Emirates Stadium LaunchPartnering wiht Arsenal Football Club, we unveilved the new commissions/artwork that will adorn the exterior of the Emirates Stadium, transforming the North London skyline and redefining the Club’s home as a cultural landmark. Exposure devised a PR strategy that considered the Club’s various audiences (from die-hard Arsenal supporters through to art aficionados and popular culture commentators); from shaping the narrative about the Club’s desire to make the Emirates an inclusive and welcoming sp
- Amazon Prime Video - All Or Nothing PresentsPartnering with Amazon Prime Video, we delivered the long-awaited premiere for ‘All or Nothing’ – an 8-part documentary series around Arsenal F.C, focusing on the teams eventful 2021/22 campaign which saw them flounder before bouncing back in style. Held at Islington Town Assembly Hall, a host of Arsenal stars, VIP guests and press got a first glimpse of the new All or Nothing series, followed by an exclusive Q&A with Mikel Arteta. Exposure led creative, tech and event production.
+ View all
+ Show more
Sports Sponsorship QualificationEuropean Sponsorship Association
- London, United Kingdom
The only qualification in Sports Sponsorship.