I hold over 8 years of international experience as a creative marketeer, with the last 5 years spent at the helm of my own creative agency, 22 x43 Creative. As a founder and creative director I am responsible for the acquisition of new business, creative direction, marketing strategy and live production. I possess an entrepreneurial & ambitious spirit. Having started the company at the age of just 22, I have since worked tirelessly over the past five years to accumulate clients the likes of Fortnum & Mason, Facebook, Camden Market, Bicester Village, Amazon, Polo Ralph Lauren and more. I remain solution focused at all times and take great pride in being able to always respond effectively to any challenges presented, regardless of whether the response requires a creative thought process, practical intervention or simply rolling up my sleeves to get the task done. As much as I am a leader and regularly delegate to staff and direct multiple teams at any one time, I am also a ‘do-er’ and will without hesitation undertake any assignment to ensure the brief is achieved. Throughout my career, which began at Selfridges head office, I have worked in-conjunction with a multitude of global brands (beauty, fashion, home, food, tech, sport), communication agencies, design agencies as well as various talent, celebrities and influencers, to meet core commercial and brand objectives. I have delivered a diverse range of consumer campaigns, events and marketing initiatives, from national FMCG product and brand launches to Christmas retail campaigns, social/cultural live events and everything else in between.
- Charlotte Tilbury Exclusive Launch Series - SelfridgesTo celebrate the exclusive launch of Charlotte Tilbury's much anticipated make-up collection, Selfridges hosted a 7-day launch series, 'House Of Rock N' Kohl'. The week long series held talks and workshops, kicking off with a VIP champagne reception launch, with Kate Moss in attendance to finale 'in-conversation with' Cara Delevingne and an impromptu performance on the drums.
- Purr-fect Christmas Pop-up - Fortnum & MasonWhen we brought the Fortnum’s ‘Cat’ to life for the Lord Mayor’s Show, we had no idea it would go on to become as popular with the client as it did with the F&M customer. So much so a two-week Christmas pop-up was imagined and installed within a vacant retail unit at The Royal Exchange. The concept told the story of two cats at home, indulging in Fortnum’s champagne and truffles, along with other ‘Hamper’ products available to purchase online or in-store from the new Fortnum & Mason store, als
- SKATE @ Somerset House - Fortnum & MasonDelivered the 2018 & 2019 VIP launch night for Fortnum's annual AW brand partnership ' SKATE' at Somerset House. Working closely with Seven Dials and the team at Somerset House we welcomed over 400 VIP's, foodies and friends of the brand to Skate and Celebrate the season's launch. Securing national press coverage as well as an uplift in brand mentions and social interactions. 22 x43 leveraged an exclusive live performance from the main cast of 'Dreamgirls' west end show, the first time all thr
- #TheBigAubergine - Camden MarketBriefed to drive footfall to the newly redeveloped ‘North Yard’ at Camden Market, a new dining destination, we created #TheBigAubergine, a (tongue-in-cheek) three-week campaign with a giant 10 metre inflatable at the centre of it all, literally. Positioned centre stage of the yard, our concept drove a customer lead conversation on instagram, and achieved 425% more likes and comments than their average social engagement. In addition, each new food vendor was challenged to create an aubergine in
- Food & Drink Awards - Fortnum & Mason22 x 43 were appointed sole custodians of Fortnum’s seventh annual Food & Drink Awards. This particular year saw Fortnum’s award HRH The Prince of Wales with an award in recognition of his work in British agriculture and food sustainability. I worked closely with Clarence House on every aspect of Prince Charles’ visit, from exploring the royal archives to produce live screening content, to social media strategy, royal protocol, the visit structure and of course most importantly the detailed se
+ View all
Creative Director & Founder22 x 43 Creative Ltd
London, United KingdomFull Time
Creative Direction & Marketing Strategy - Responsible for receiving, interpreting and responding to client briefs Analysing client data and researching market trends to support strategies and ideas. - Generating & pitching creative concepts and supporting 360 strategies. - Ability to story tell convincingly and articulate complex ideas as simple ones - Producing and delivering comprehensive brand plans to support across all brand marketing functions, including social media, digital marketing, CRM, online etc - Creative foresight to transform spaces and venues, always with the ‘customer journey’ in mind. - Oversee and sign-off relevant content creation, including but not limited to emails, social media posts, videographers, photographers, website copy, graphics and other collateral. - An in-depth understanding of all key social media platforms including Facebook, instagram, Tik Tok and Twitter - Actively source and negotiate viable brand partners to enhance a project or client’s commercial viability, maximise press coverage, leverage partner talent and/or drive sales. - Actively work with brands to bring key messaging to life and ensure brand guidelines are adhered to. - Work closely with PR agencies to devise and implement communication strategies, including photo-call’s, influencers, press releases and identifying target publications both short & long lead. - Devising and implementing customer loyalty programs, promotions and bounce backs. - Exploring opportunities to maximise brand ROI. - Regularly attending exhibitions, industry events and parties to remain up-to-date with current zeitgeist and trends . Stakeholder & Account Management - Responsible for the search and acquisition of prospective clients - Direct access and accountability across all levels of client stakeholders, including brand CEO’s, Comms Directors, Marketing Directors, Marketing Managers, Creative assistants etc - Responsible for producing and cascading creative ideas, project logistics, timelines and team deliverables - Responsible for the management of client budgets whilst demonstrating savings and budget efficiencies where possible. - Chairing project steering meetings, with attendees from client internal teams and external partner agencies. - Actively work to build strong & trustworthy relationships with preferred client PR & design agencies - Reviewing results and compiling reports to share post activity insights which help to inform on future projects. - Continuously exercise client confidentiality whilst exposed to sensitive information such as customer data, sales figures and other private materials. Logistics & Operations - Actively source and mange suppliers, this can include but not limited to printers, audio/visual, graphic designers, photographers, performance artists, caterers, stage & set builders, staffing agencies, models, artists, copy writers etc. - Manage the installation of indoor and outdoor signage, vinyl and temporary fixtures/builds. - Work closely with manufacturers, set builders and prop makers to produce and construct bespoke products and designs. - Management of all operational teams for live events and experiences. - Possess an in-depth knowledge of retail, including buying & merchandising, retail operations, theft prevention, customer experience, visual merchandising and stock control. - Interact with local authority to seek planning permissions and licenses. - Compliance with health & safety regulations, including the creation of risk assessments and method statements.
Special Projects - MarketingAu Pont Rouge
- Saint Petersburg, RussiaFull Time
A fixed-term contract to support the marketing director and wider business in the development and delivery of an extensive marketing launch strategy, with a vision to build the ultimate omni-channel and multi-store brand experience. - Contributed to the creative development of an effective marketing and events strategy to support the launch of both the online and offline business. - Worked to secure influential domestic and international media partnerships including Vogue Russia, Interview Magazine and Coast Magazine. - Conducted extensive market research and worked with the local community to identify key target audiences. - Explored and identified domestic corporate, financial and hospitality partnerships to support and drive the business. - Built valuable industry contacts and experience in an emerging luxury retail market.
+ Show more
- Marketing Strategy
- Guerilla Marketing
- Brand Activation
- Creative Direction
- Team Management
- PR Strategy
- Brand Communications
- Brand Partnerships
- Account Directing